All reviews eucalyptus trees gas fireplace monarch butterflies hot tub family suite old house vaulted ceilings large room continental breakfast single story make your own waffles nothing fancy mile drive quiet at night walls are thin quiet location ceiling fan
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family and i stayed at this hotel from October 30-November 3. We wanted to extend our stay a little longer, but there were no available rooms so the staff at the inn recommended that we look into another hotel close by. This was our second stay and we enjoyed the hotel. Our stay was great except one day the housekeeping staff didn't clean the room. Other than that i recommend whoever is reading this to book a room.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our first overnight stop on our pacific coast drive and fell in love with the place. Well maintained pleasant staff and a cozy overnight halt. Certainly recommend a stay there. Woolf love to stay longer in that town.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 28, 2018

We were 2 couples staying here for 1 nt. Rooms were spacious and clean .Bed was comfortable . Bathroom floor tiles required updating and the shower was underpowered . B’fast left a little to be desired in the way of inadequate am’t for the number of guests,plus my husband’s bagel was stale. It was almost as if the management didn’t want to serve a continental b’fast.
It was a bonus being next door to the Monarch Butterfly Sanctuary.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

This motel was lovely and just a few blocks from the Pacific. Rooms were updated but simple. The grounds were well cared for. Staff was friendly. Our only problem was our fireplace did not work. The manager couldn't get it to work. I was offered an electric space heater. He said he would call someone to fix the fireplace and come back. He never did. At the front desk in the morning I asked for a discount and he said no after telling me I had the lowest price however the price he quoted was $30 less then I paid. When I questioned this, he said he still couldn't give me a discount.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here in a family suite with my 80-year old parents. We had a great experience, a peaceful rest and great customer service. We needed to change rooms because my parents could not manage the stairs and the change was made quickly and graciously. The room was also a great value for the location.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family