All reviews continental breakfast its heyday room was super clean through groupon partial kitchen motel style king suite palm springs pool and hot tub great pool free wifi large room great weekend quiet location the indian wells tennis tournament definitely stay here again the staff was friendly and helpful
Reviewed August 30, 2018

I generally stay at the International Hotel & Suites up the road every year for Coachella, changed it up this year due to a better rate at The Inn.

After driving down from NorCal they were available late at night for check in - which was pleasing. I had a room on the ground floor right off the pool, which was awesomely convenient. The room itself was very spacious albeit dated, but functional and comfortable. There was a seating area, kitchenette and even a fire place which would be very nice come winter (if it ever gets told here).

I liked staying here due to the proximity to shops, food, Albertsons and the shuttle to Coachella. The staff were accommodating of my request to leave a day earlier which made me want to come back and stay with them again.

Thanks team for making my stay enjoyable - I'll be back for Coachella 2019!

Room Tip: Choose a room that opens up onto the pool - much nicer experience
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Innkeeper760, Director of Sales at The Inn at Deep Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Thanks for staying with us. We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback. Please tell your friends about our hotel and come back to see us again.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

We love this property and have stayed here several times, though not in about 10 years. It has charm and you can almost hear the Hollywood stars and stories that must have gone on here in its heyday. This recent visit was just a one night stay during the heat of June and the air conditioning in our room was underperforming, to put it nicely. We called the front office, were told to give it a little time. It was 85 in the room and didn’t really cool down much (to 76) until about 3am. Bathroom was dated and in general needs some freshening up. Will we stay here again? I don’t know. There are many hotel and resort options in the area. I hope they invest in, and update, this property.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Innkeeper760, Director of Sales at The Inn at Deep Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. We are sorry that we did not meet your expectations.We are constantly updating and modernizing our rooms and will look into why the a/c took so long to cool the room down. Please come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed August 15, 2018

I stayed here last weekend and was very pleased with my room. It was spacious and immaculate with all the amenities that I needed. The bathroom had a closet area and the kitchen had a fridge, sink and stove. They provide free wifi and a perfect little breakfast in the morning. I would stay here again and I recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Innkeeper760, Director of Sales at The Inn at Deep Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2018

Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

This is one of the best places my family has ever stayed at!! Mr. Alex was very nice and helpful! The suits room was gorgeous and quiet! The beds and pillows were cozy and comfortable!Highly recommend!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Innkeeper760, Director of Sales at The Inn at Deep Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Reviewed July 19, 2018

Only stayed one night to break up the drive home. Loved the vintage vibe and the quaintness. Rooms were clean, bed comfortable and size of the double queen room was huge compared to other hotel rooms. Staff was extremely friendly and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Innkeeper760, Director of Sales at The Inn at Deep Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to you coming back and staying with us again. If you stay more than one night on your next stay you might be interested in our double suite which is similar to the room you stayed in but with a kitchenette.