All reviews front desk room was clean nice breakfast sitting area small refrigerator convenient location free breakfast would stay here again hot breakfast third floor great place to stay freeway cereal phoenix sofa
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

We were driving through and needed a big parking lot for a truck and car trailer to park. I found this place and I will absolutely stay there again. The room was clean and better than I expected. The front desk was amazing and so very helpful! I was tired from driving all day and they took great care of us to make sure we could relax and enjoy our stay. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a relaxing stay. I will absolutely stay here again. The price was perfect and the stay was well worth the price.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2018

This was my first stay at this hotel however, Hotel staff was very nice, professional and cordial. The room was excellent, nice high bed with comfortable mattress, free internet that worked - did not have to log back on every time I left the room. A/C worked fine even in 110+ deg weather. Breakfast was fresh (hot, soft eggs) and plentiful with immediate help from kitchen staff. And the PRICE was right. Also close to freeway, fast food, and casinos.

Room Tip: Room was on the frist floor west of the check-in desk. Not much of a view but once in the room did not hear any outside noise.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here one night. They are very picky about late check out. The swimming pool is the smallest I have ever seen! The carpet in the hallway is stained. The breakfast is only fair. A very poor selection of bagels. They do have lots of whole wheat bread though. If they are charging you a high rate, then cancel. This place is not worth the money. A Del Taco, and a Taco Bell next door. The burritos at Del Taco are horrible, so go to Taco Bell. This hotel not recommended if charging over $73 a night. I would say $60 would be more than enough. There is nothing special about this hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

I went to stay one night for a race and I was not even able to take a shower. I asked to do a late checkout nobody would answer. Everyone told me to call later. Also, the room had a weird smell. If I go back to do the same race I don’t think I will go to that hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed April 10, 2018

For a good night sleep this place is very comfortable. The bathroom is spacious and clean. It is located near I-10 thus it is easy to get on and off from the freeway. It is located very close to the Community of Sun City. If you are visiting friends or family in Sun City the hotel offers a very generous discount in their daily rates. Breakfast is good and filling.

Room Tip: maybe with the view of the pool
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple