“Lunch”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is a little coffee shop in a strip mall. Their French onion soup was so delicious. Their French bread was so good almost like you are in Paris again. The ambiance is very casual. This was a find and worth going to it. He pastries are home made and very tasty. This pace should not be missed. It’s a little gem in the desert.

Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

Had breakfast with my daughter. We arrived before 8, thinking it was already open, but was not. The server came out to the parking lot and said we could come in and they were almost ready. Had a chocolate croissant and a banana and chocolate crepe and both were perfectly delicious. My daughter had a croissant with egg cheese and ham and she liked it also. Great service, great food, plus a nice view. Loved this place.

Reviewed October 18, 2018

We each had a cup of soup ( she ordered the Potato Leek, while I feasted on the French Onion) and then shared a Dijon Chicken sandwich. The bun on the sandwich was absolutely delicious, and the texture was like Brioche, only much better.
We had a thoroughly enjoyable lunch.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

We just ate there this morning and I had to hop on and give a 5 star review. This wonderful French cafe is a great find with authentic French food. I had the baguette with real French butter (Believe me, this matters. French butter is simply the best on earth) and my husband had the seafood omelette. Everything was delicious and their coffee for their lattes is the best I've had outside of Europe. I hope we have time to come back for supper before we go back home. We loved this place!

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

First time visitng this place. Super good food, came out quick even when it was busy. My only complaint is that it could use a slight refresh/facelift... However everything else met and exceeded my expecations - had eggs benny on a crepe. The thing that stuck out the most, was upon leaving, I was offered a coffee to go. To my surprise it was perfectly mixtured with my milk ratio- how did he know? Now thats service. (Looking at my coffee he could tell what I used, so I imagine).

We will be back.