Spent the week of February 27th at this property. We were in building #5, ground floor. We had the "lock off unit", everything worked as it should since the property has only been open for a couple of years. They were completing unit #6, expected to open in a couple of months. More completed site work around the 14th fairway which appears to be next building phase. Pools are open 24 x 7, they were a 5 minute walk from our unit, or you can call for a shuttle. Nice water slide with a guard at all times! Hot tubs were a big hit as the weather was cool for the week. Pool staff was great, drinks at happy hour were outstanding.
Area for kids/teens a little away from the pool area. Tennis courts never seemed to be used, but looked in great shape. Did not do the timeshare visit, and no one bothered us to take the tour! Would go back again, maybe on the 2nd or 3rd floor, as it is hard to watch the golf players with all the bushes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A villa resort offering just-like-home amenities in a world class destination. The Westin Desert Willow features villas up to 1,420 square feet with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies or patios, washers and dryers, separate living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Experience the value of a villa and enjoy no resort fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your The Westin Desert Willow Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Desert Willow Villas Hotel Palm Desert
- The Westin Desert Willow Villas Palm Desert, California Desert