US$81
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$100
US$89
Homewood
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Desert(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
US$89
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Palm Desert Resort(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$189
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

Marriott's Desert Springs Villas I(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$119
  • Pool
Marriott's Desert Springs Villas II(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$109
Embarc Palm Desert(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$57
1,152 results
All reviewsagave grillpremium villagolf courseheavenly bedquiet poolupper poolfull kitchenpool areapalo verdeconstruction noiseopen hoursair hockeystayed in buildingtime sharewasher dryertennis courtsliving room
Reviewed September 29, 2016

Very nice condo with everything but a oven, good for long term stays. A shuttle takes you to golf next door, and lots of pools with one open 24 hours. It's between Hwy 10 and Hwy111, easy to get to from either. Nice and quiet, but a short drive to the action

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
jackson2180, Director of Operations at The Westin Desert Willow Villas, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2016

Dear John g, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We were very excited to hear that your visit was enjoyable. We look forward to you return.

Reviewed September 28, 2016

I came here with my daughter for her 15th birthday- brought along 3 of her friends, they all had a blast! I had a great time, too- there is a Quiet pool for people (mostly adults- although it is not a strictly adult pool- I think it should be!) who want a quieter atmosphere-there were hammocks there and classical music playing- I loved that! The kids went to the main pool with the slide and played volleyball in the pool- while I had some alone time at the quiet pool, win-win!! The rooms were clean and spacious, with a nice sized kitchen. The grounds are large, and I liked the feel of just walking around and feeling like I was really far away from everything. There are golf carts driving by quite regularly if you want a ride to anywhere around the resort. The staff was very helpful and friendly. We had a great time here!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Dear mirsb123, thank you for choosing the Westin Desert Willow Villas as your location for lodging in the valley. We were excited to hear that everyone had a good time. It was a pleasure to know the amenities met your needs. The staff will appreciate the comments on the rooms and the shuttle drivers. Looking forward to your return.

Reviewed September 27, 2016

What a fantastic place palm desert is and what a place to stay.
The staff are great and Gabrielle was the best person to serve you dinner; the perfect host.
The food, as I've already mentioned was fantastic; we ate there again last night the orange chicken was superb.
There are several pools to choose from. The villas are fantastic well spec'd and spotless.
The reception staff were great too.
There is a little golf cart that takes you up and down to the main building.
The grounds are spotless despite the construction work that's going on; I think they're adding more villa blocks.
What would make this perfect; a shuttle bus into the town. We were in Scottsdale and they run a bus into the quarter which allows you to have a glass of wine, or two.

Room Tip: All the villas are lovely
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Jayhada H, Operations Manager at The Westin Desert Willow Villas, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2016

Dear Kenneth Smith,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback following your recent stay with us. It's great to hear that the accommodations, food, and staff met your needs. We will be sure to touch base with Gabrielle in regards to how her service impacted your stay. We hope that you can return in the near future. Thank you again for staying with us!

Jayhada Hendricks

Reviewed September 26, 2016

Shortly after check in the concierge offered us an upgrade. We found out after our stay that he billed us for an additional villa - classic bait and switch. Shocked that it happens at a Westin. Do yourself a favor and stay elsewhere.

Shady business practice has ruined the Westin brand for our entire family.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Hampton401

Dear Hampton401, thank you for providing us with your feedback. I apologize for your experience during your visit. Please connect with me as soon as you can so we can get this issue resolved. Hope to connect with you soon.

warren jerome

warren.Jerome@westindesertwillow.com

Reviewed September 26, 2016

Beware! You may not be alone in your villa!

My husband and I, with another couple, stayed at this location on the weekend on Sept 9th. That Saturday, while my husband and the other couple were out golfing, I received a knock at the door by a woman who identified herself as "Housekeeping". I thanked her, but told her that I was busy and the room did not need to be serviced, and she offered me some toiletries and clean towels.....

Two hours later, while I was sitting on the couch by the window watching tv while on my laptop, there was a quick single rap at the door, and a Hispanic man used his key to let himself into my villa. I must have looked shocked to see a stranger inside my door, and asked if I could help him. He told me that he thought this villa was vacant, and quickly left. About 10 minutes later, I confronted him in the hallway, and offered him a cold bottle of water, so I could get a good description of him.

My husband returned an hour later, and I told him what happened. We went for a walk with his cell phone, and found him a few villas down. We took a few pictures of him, to show a manager when we checked out the next day.

On Sunday, when we were checking out, we asked the Front desk clerk if we could speak with a manager. She went into the backroom for a few minutes, and returned, telling us that she was busy. We persisted, and Patricia came to speak with us. She took notes, and told us that she would speak to the Housekeeping manager, Elmer ...

I received a phone call from Elmer on Monday. He apologized, and explained that Housekeeping employees are trained to knock several times, and identify themselves before walking in. He said that he understood my frustration, and would address this at the next meeting, but would not pin-point him. He told me that the employee was employed with them for 2 years, and never had any problems. I explained that I did not feel safe at their villas, and would probably not be back. He offered me 3000 points to be used towards a visit, or gifts, which I heard is equal to about $66.00, and that I would receive the points in my account in a few days.

We never saw the points, or heard back from them. I will never return to this property, and will not recommend it to others.

Room Tip: We were in Bldg 3, with a slight view of the golf course. It was nice and quiet,
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kim S
jackson2180, Director of Operations at The Westin Desert Willow Villas, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2016

Dear kimvision13, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I apologize for the service failures that occurred during your stay. We take these things very seriously and have addressed this with the associate directly. Behavior of this kind is never tolerated by our team members. I will also look into why your points have not been deposited into your account. If there is a convenient time for you, I would appreciate it if we could connect via email regarding this situation. I want make amends for the concerns you had at the property. Thank you again for letting us know.

warren.jerome@westindesertwillow.com