“Best Burger in Palm Desert”
Review of Grill-A-Burger

Grill-A-Burger
Ranked #2 of 304 Restaurants in Palm Desert
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Description: At GRILL-A-BURGER, Palm Desert, we have a passion for hamburgers. We make our trendsetting burgers the old-fashioned way using only the finest and freshest ingredients available. Our hand crafted, grilled-to-order, moist and juicy patties are made daily from fresh (never frozen) 100% all-natural USDA Inspected Choice Beef, free of artificial hormones, antibiotics, and other things that don't belong in hamburgers. And we have nice buns, too! They are freshly baked daily at a local bakery. Buns are slightly toasted and garnished with garden crisp lettuce, hand-sliced red onion, vine-ripened tomato and sliced kosher pickles. Our homemade French fries are never frozen and are only made with fresh Idaho Russet potatoes that are hand cut, double-fried and lightly salted without any processing steps in between. And we change our zero trans fat oil every day! Clean oil = crisp, great-tasting fries! Our authentic soda fountain milkshakes and malts are hand-dipped, hand spun and made with premium vanilla bean ice cream, whole milk and natural flavorings. All served in a place that considers our environment by using food packaging that is all natural and made from annually renewable resources by buying from as many local vendors as possible and, of course, by using energy efficient equipment and recycling. We hope this is everything that you have been looking for in a burger place and MORE! Again, welcome and enjoy! Awards include: Best Burger Desert Sun 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, Best Burger Palm Springs Life 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, LA Times Best Burger in the Inland Empire 2012, TRIPADVISOR TOP 10 BURGER JOINTS IN THE USA 2014
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I have eaten at Grill a Burger many times, they have a fabulous variety of Burger selections and more, great fish tacos, best onion rings in town. The service is always great, friendly and fast!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Nice indoor outdoor venue. Service staff great, good quality food and great variety. Menu is humorous with witty named food selections.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I dined here while vacationing in the Coachella Valley after seeing it mentioned on the Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives site. It did not disappoint. Our only regret was that we didn’t split a burger, as they’re generous portions and easily shared for those with a modest appetite. My husband had the cheeseburger and I had the Holy Guacamole. Both were very juicy, messy, and loaded with toppings. You’ll need lots of napkins. We also shared a half portion of the Parmesan fries with the roasted garlic ketchup. So good.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

If you get the chance to eat here do so. We went when they opened for the day and the service was great but the food even better. As odd as it is, our server recommended trying the fish tacos. I know, fish tacos at a burger joint. Well let me tell you they were the best fish tacos I ever had. Good enough to back a few days later to have them again. Besides the tacos I had the OMG burger, name says all that needs to be said. My wife had #9 Pancho Villa and she said it was delicious. They also have a good selection of hot dogs. They have a lot of burgers to pick from and I’m sure they are all delicious. If you can’t find something to eat here then I feel bad for you. Check them out you will be happy you did.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a casual place with some variety. Their menu fit the bill. The problem. The burger choices looked so good that instead of something else, we both had a burger. We each thought our burger was terrific. I
The meat was so good I'd order it plain next time just to savor it. With the fresh fries, almost too much to eat. Beer selection was fine. Service was very good. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: October 2018