“Bring your taste buds!!!”
Review of Swiss Donuts

Swiss Donuts
Ranked #4 of 5 Bakeries in Palm Desert
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Although they close much too early for us, we can say nothing bad about their fare. Our sweet tooth was quivering when we entered, and it was satiated when we left. Highly recommend this fabulous sweets shop!

Reviewed 4 September 2016

The best donuts, bar none, I have ever had. And my hips are proof. The coffee is also great. I go at least once a week and am not disappointed. It is clean, organized, but it is small so you may have to take your donuts home to enjoy.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

This is the 3rd Swiss Donut I've been to, the others being Cathedral City and Palm Desert on Country Club. We always get an apple fritter (loaded with apples, unlike Winchell's) for him, and usually a jelly donut for me. I arrived about 7:45 a.m. on a weekday, and the selection was pretty small--only 1 jelly donut left, which I grabbed. I'm deducting one star because the woman behind the counter was unfriendly, almost to the point of being rude. She never cracked a smile or made eye contact. She mumbled that I owed $3.25 and then she disappeared. I left my money on the counter and left. I will be back, because it's so close to Sun City where I'm moving.

Reviewed 15 August 2015

Tried some donuts one weekend morning. I'm not a big fan, they are very sugary, and very fluffy. I'm used to a donut that's more cake like and where the sugar is a topping, not the primary ingredient. If you want to give your kids (or yourself) a sugar buzz I'd say it's the place for it, but I prefer something a little less caloric and sweet.

Reviewed 5 July 2015

The donuts here were good and would pass at a workplace donut break. However, they were not great...they were a little too dry in texture. The apple fritter was too thick...it needed to be more thin and crispy. The twists were too doughy. The best donut was the old-fashioned. This place is located in a shopping strip mall so there is plenty of parking.