All reviewsfront desknext morningtvcarpetwifigolf
Reviewed October 17, 2016

My friend and I stayed at this motel for 3 nights while attending the Desert Trip music festival in nearby Indio. The motel was clean and the location right off the 10 freeway was very convenient. It was about 9 miles to the venue, and the drive was easy. It suited our needs and the price was right. We used the pool during the day. My only complaint would be no free wi-fi.

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

We stopped here after being on the road a while. Although not what we normally like, it was clean. The towels were so thin, wish there was a Walmart would have bought a new towel and washcloth, (they only gave you 1 washcloth, I guess we were suppose to share. Only one nightstand even though we had a queen. Bathroom had been renovated but with hodgepodge pieces and was very small. It was clean. No refrigerator which we are use to when in the dessert. The WIFII was not free first time I have seen a hotel without free wifi. AARP members do get it free.
All things considered it was clean and room was not in front so a little quieter.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

Room was dirty, went to celebration wearing black dress pants. Sat in motel 6 chair and it was covered on dust, towels were stained, bedspread stained. Air conditioner fan only worked on low in ovet 100 degree heat. Negative experience here

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2016 via mobile

My grown son and I stayed here two nights while hiking Whitewater Preserve area. My room needed to be re-keyed four times and almost never worked. Have you ever carried luggage to upstairs room and been frustrated to learn key doesn't work and need to go all the way back downstairs to get new key? Well this happened to us repeatedly over a 48 hour period.

We were in room 244, I think. First room on top floor on west side of building. I recommend NEVER taking that room. Numerous people at front desk did not seem to care. They said they would have maintenance fix but it didn't got better. They gave me an alcohol soaked card to put in key slot to clean it as they said problem happens when dust blows. I wonder how many others have to make trips to office over and over! No-one offered us another room or warned us about problem.

I would have rated them "terrible" except room was clean and it was definitely a nicer Motel 6 than others I have seen. However, key problem seemed almost disrespectful. When I told front desk person that I was going to write a review about chronic key problem, she did apologize for my inconvenience and my numerous trips up and down the stairs.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank jaypoo
Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

Can't believe this place was only 2 star and also not even full for coachella. It's next to comfort suites where the 1st coach stop is, probably the nearest stop to the festival so really easy

Also v near to a huge store where u can buy everything and has a small pool to chill in the mornings before the festival. Rooms were comfy too. I definitely stay here if I came again. About 2.5hra from lax. Easy

And great value