The staff is what really makes this hotel. The two people that stood out for me were Martinelle at the front desk. This gentleman waited for me after his shift was over to answer what I considered to be a trivial question. Way beyond the call of duty.
Alfredo, a server in the restaurant was warm, gracious and full of good humor. A nice stay in a nice hotel but the people make the difference.
The valets (I sorry I forgot your names!) were also very cool. I picked up some good softball tips for my daughter!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Springs' only all suite, newly renovated hotel located in the heart of the historic village. Just footsteps from shopping, restaurants, galleries, museums, casino and theaters. Enjoy a mountain or village view from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Hyatt Regency Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Hyatt