I really don't post many reviews but I had to write about my stay at the Hyatt! I was on business and had such a wonderful week. Service was awesome. Pool was great. If I needed my car they had it out before I came down the elevator! German especially was terrific. The room was well decorated and very comfortable. I slept soundly in a hyper-allergenic room. I was working split shift
Then on my last night when I was coming in from work I stopped to have a nightcap at the hotel bar. I have to say Michael had me laughing for hours!!!! He's a regular stand up comedian! Really made my stay! I will be back in a few months and looking forward to staying at the Hyatt!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Springs' only all suite, newly renovated hotel located in the heart of the historic village. Just footsteps from shopping, restaurants, galleries, museums, casino and theaters. Enjoy a mountain or village view from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Travelocity.ca and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hyatt Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Hyatt Regency Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Hyatt