1,312 results
All reviewsel jefebright colorstequila barpurple carpetcolorful hotelpool areapool partytacosping pong tablefun hotelfree shuttleyounger crowdthird floorfitness centerlarge poolmini fridgemid week
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

I love this hotel have stayed here a few times with no problems whatsoever. However on my recent business trip I booked this hotel to....
1. RELAX
2. BUSINESS STUFF
3. EAT
4. DRINK
5. BE HAPPY
THATS ALL THAT WAS ON MY LIST OF THINGS TO DO.
Unfortunately relaxing wasn't going to happen because I was bombarded by housekeeping NON-STOP. Key tap here, key tap there, a full walk in while I was in the bathroom alone and the door was open! It wasn't even check out time! I was furious! I marched my tired cranky butt down to the front desk when they introduced me to CHLOE... she attentively listened to my Cry for some peace and quiet from the maids!
CHLOE worked with me emailing me, checking up with a phone call or text... super Awesome! She made me feel so much better helped me move rooms, introduced me to her manager Peter and together they made the rest of my stay extremely pleasant, and key or door knocking issue NOW SOLVED! If it weren't for Chloe & her manager sitting down with me to discuss the bombardment of these maids I would of been completely exhausted & unsatisfied, never to return to this fun hotel again!
So glad they employ people of her character who are so caring, true, and amazing all around! Chloe & Peter work well together it was nice to see staff help each other out with situations like mine! It helps bring customers like me back again & again! Customer service is key to any successful thriving establishment! You ROCK CHLOE! Be back soon! Thanks again for all your help! You're the bomb!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Janeen P
Management response:Responded August 28, 2017

Hello Janeen P,

Thank you very much for taking the time in writing a detailed review on your recent stay. As a guest who has stayed with us many times, I am very sorry to hear that your experience was not the best this time around. I had the pleasure of meeting with you during your stay and am very great full that you gave us the opportunity to make things right for you. You have chosen the Saguaro numerous times as your Palm Springs destination and we truly appreciate it. Chloe does an amazing job at genuinely taking care of her guests and in following through from check - in to check - out. I am certain next time around your stay will be amazing!

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Peter B

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

Not a resort for kids, food from restaurants over priced and not very good. Rooms not very good, very good, not relaxing, crazy colors. Music way to loud a pool area and pool service fee and far between.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Tawnee S
Management response:Responded August 12, 2017

Hi Tawnee S,

Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback on your recent stay in Palm Springs. I am ever so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations. All of your points are going to be addressed and will be shared with my teams. It is unacceptable that we failed to deliver what we promise.

I would like very much the opportunity to speak with you further in hopes of winning you back.

Reviewed August 7, 2017

Their data security was breached and they're offering zero protection or credit monitoring. I called to confirm the lack of care for their customers privacy and was told they won't be doing anything about it. We're on our own.
Makes you wonder if they're selling it and don't want to be caught.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rambron
Management response:Responded August 11, 2017

Hello Rambron,

I am very sorry to hear about your recent experience when you called our hotel. I would like to clarify and go over any questions you may have. Your information and privacy is very important to us. Please feel free to contact me at 760.323.1711 ext. 8115.

Peter Balingit
Front Office Manager

Reviewed August 5, 2017

I should have done my research a bit more carefully - essentially this is a party hotel for 20 somethings
On a positive note it had plenty of parking and check in staff were very good - plus there was a very good Italian Restaurant across the road
However, the big issue was that a 'resort fee' is charged to use the facilities - and yet we couldn't. My teenagers (15 and 18) felt unable to use the pool as it was packed with 20 somethings playing music and drinking - the hotel seemed to fus on this additional trade rather than the staying guests. I'll be generous and say a hot July Sunday will mean a packed pool but if you charge guests a 'resort fee' they should have priority
Added to this the rooms felt a bit grubby - bright colours only cover so much - and the corridor carpets were stained with I dont know what - the whole hotel needs a bit of TLC
It will suit some but not us

Room Tip: Avoid a room pool side or pool view
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank HornetTH
Management response:Responded August 6, 2017

Hi HornetTH,

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

We recently stayed at this hotel for the second time. My first experience was better than our second experience. The rooms are typically nice with comfortable beds, but the air conditioning never really cooled the room to our liking. Despite our efforts to take the temp down as low as it would go, the room never felt cold. Also, the toilet and plumbing pipes in the bathroom whistled and were quite loud.

There was a mix up at the front desk upon checkin and our keys were programmed for only one day instead of two. They did comp us some drinks in the bar to make up for the mistake.

The ice machines struggled to make ice. We had to travel from the third floor to the first floor to get ice.

All in all, we like this hotel, but the quality was lacking this time.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends