“Great value for the price”
Review of All Worlds Resorts

All Worlds Resorts
Reviewed 29 February 2012

Expect no frills, i. e. no breakfast or lunch, coffee and snacks in vending machines only - but the room was clean with a very comfortable bed and ample space for two, and the staff is very friendly and professional. The friskiness level is up to you...

Room Tip: Buddy rooms are great for friends with separate "agendas."
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stuart91504
There are newer reviews for All Worlds Resorts

Reviewed 28 February 2012

We were staying in an other resort but we went there on Sunday for their BBQ party. For some reasons, they changed their mind by offering pizza instead of a BBQ and we didn't see any go-go boy. The place was quite crowdy even if it was early in the season. The staff was friendly and everything was sparkling clean. We didn't stay teher but the few open rooms that we saw seemed quite clean.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Can2223
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Stayed for 3 days , sunday barb e q. What a dirty place for food, the bbq grill was filthy before they started the to serve food and did not clean it prior to putting food on it. The manager a very camp brown hued haired person was in attendance in the pool holding court with a few other types, then out of the pool with ciggie drooping over the wilting food, and the young man serving the food smoking whilst guests helped themselves to said food some unclothed. This place dosn,t know what it is its half a hotel half i can,t bring myself to say.

Room Tip: Dont stay here
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
8  Thank Blanch O
Reviewed 14 February 2012

On my partner and my first trip to PS we stayed at a resort next door to All Worlds and ended up walking over and buying day passes every day. On our second trip we went ahead and stayed at All Worlds and we had a great time. The rooms are nice. Theres always a good amount of traffic on property (this is more of an "active" place than a "chill" place, for the record.) The staff were awesome to us on both trips. Great location. We'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank J B
Reviewed 9 February 2012

love the clean fresh feel of the place w desert air and guys in the fun room waiting to have fun....the steam room does smell moldy (wish they'd dish the floor mats) but if your looking for tons of fun this is the place. no bkfst bar and stingy on the ice but thats not what i came here for.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Carl V
Reviewed 8 February 2012

We have stayed at All Worlds in the past and have always enjoyed it. My partner & I had a great experience until about 10:00 am this morning. I asked a young man at the front desk to turn on the sauna, as the sauna timer control knob was missing. The young man tried to turn it by hand but was unsuccessful. I told him that the previous evening, the front desk attendant had used a pliers. The supervisor walked up and said a knob was "on order". I remarked to him that he should have a backup knob in inventory at all times, as the wet area of his establishment is a draw. The supervisor became belligerent & rude. He expressed to me that the guests were always stealing things and breaking the equipment. When I told him the knobs should be readily available locally, he said that "[--] like you" need to be off the premises by the 11:00 checkout time. His poor maintenance issues should not have been the reason to act and speak rudely to a paying guest in that manner. Needless to say, we were gone by 11:00 and are not coming back. Avoid this place at all costs.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
13  Thank David C
Reviewed 7 February 2012

I stayed at All-World last weekend. My experience was terrible. The rear door of my room did not lock, the toilet overflowed when they did the laundry, they play music until 4am - so don't plan on sleeping. It was extremely noisy. The day passes allow all kinds of drunks and drug users into the hotel at all hours of the night - pissing and vomiting in the bushes. I won't stay there again if they paid me.

Room Tip: I won't stay here again!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
0.9 km away
Triangle Inn Palm Springs
Triangle Inn Palm Springs
#10 of 41 in Palm Springs

Been to All Worlds Resorts? Share your experiences!