Palm Tee Hotel
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$90
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$89
US$134
US$128
  • Pool
The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$129
Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$130
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Andreas Hotel & Spa(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$145
Avalon Hotel and Bungalows Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$188
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$159
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 14, 2012

My girlfriend and I incidently ended up here while looking for another hotel in the vicinity. The owner came running as I was parking the car, trying to get us to stay at his place. I checked it out, and it did seem nice, however slightly weird interior decoration with poor print quality posters and lack of basic stuff like TP. We checked in, and then things started to get really weird.
The owner had left just after signing us in (no need for deposit, payment up front or even name), and had given us the wrong key. We waited around a bit, and he returned, slightly manic, and as we asked for the correct key, he went through a drawer full of keys, eventually locating the right one. The room was big, but very poorly decorated, and we found out that the sliding window to the porch could not be locked in any way. Not very nice.
The owner kept barging in on us, and he insisted that we stayed for lunch, and since he seemed so insisting that we had a nice stay, we reluctantly accepted. The food was random scraps from his private fridge, pasta with mussels several days old, overcooked meat, half-rotten salad and such. Nasty stuff, and the owner didn't eat it himself. I noticed his "office" being completely flooded with paper. The furniture by the pool were real indoor furniture, even a living room lamp. I wondered what would happen in the rain. We tried to leave politely, but he kept asking where we were going, and if maybe he could join us. He even wanted to join us for breakfast the next day. We got away and returned late in the evening, avoiding him. We left as soon as possible the next morning.
Please do not listen to the positive reviews here, they MUST be fake. Having been there, I cannot imagine anyone feeling positive about this place. STAY AWAY.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Ash B
Reviewed January 23, 2012

We chose this motel because of good reviews and the low price. We were not disappointed. We visited during a slow period and felt as if we had the place to ourselves. The room was large and had had some updating, although it could use some more. The pool and landscaping were lovely. JJ was very friendly and always helpful. Definitely a great value.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank buttonwoodbrook
Reviewed March 19, 2011

My wife and i had a great stay at the palm tee,The room we stayed in had a beauitful view of the mountain and pool.The owner JJ was great , he even warmed the pool for my wife.There is no question , i would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank buggy020
Reviewed January 27, 2011

The owner J.J., was exteremely helpful and friendly. J.J. asked daily if there was anything we needed. He offered to help unload our luggage on arrival and to load our luggage on departure (one month later). We had an 850 sq. ft. unit that was partially stocked with kitchenware. If we needed another pot or pan all we had to do was ask. On New Years JJ and a friend threw a party for everyone staying there. Great weather while we were there.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DonandLinda48
Reviewed January 6, 2011

This was the first time I've ever been met in the parking lot by the proprietor of a hotel, greeted warmly and escorted directly to my room. JJ, the owner/manager of the Palm Tee was immediately on top of every need and request that we made during our 6 day stay. The property was charming and eclectic; large pool was crystal clear and spotlessly clean, though not heated. Hottube was the perfect temperature for me. Our room was large, bed comfortable, fridge, coffee maker and microwave included. Location on East Palm Canyon was close to downtown, a large Ralph's grocery, restaurants and other services.
Before we left, JJ showed us the suites and two bedroom units. Spectacular! and extremely good values. I'll rent one of those on my next visit!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends