Baymont Inn & Suites Palm Springs
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
The Three Fifty Hotel(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
La Serena Villas(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
Del Marcos Hotel(Palm Springs)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Marquis Villas Resort(Palm Springs)
Ingleside Inn(Palm Springs)
Holiday House(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleandecent breakfastmake your own wafflesrite aidyogurtfew minutes walkhot tubpool areahard boiled eggscoffee makerthe location is perfectrestaurants and shopsdowntown areapoolsfridgespringdesert
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 September 2016

This Motel used to be a Comfort Inn. The rooms are a little tired and worn but they have everything you need. The pool area is very nice and the included buffet breakfast is adequate. The best thing is the location only a block away from lots of good restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DarylJ552
Reviewed 4 September 2016

Price - quality, our stay was outstanding. The pool is nice, especially with the high temperatures in Palm Springs. Nice and friendly staff, big rooms and great bed. Breakfast included, no big buffet but enough to start your day. Though the breakfast room was still full of people, the breakfast lady was keen on cleaning up immediately at the end time (quite early)

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2016

Budget hotel in the heart of everything!!! Nothing fancy. Not a resort. There's a swimming pool, ice and soda machines, a small workout area, and continental breakfast. Good A/C in rooms; very important in P.S. About what you'd expect for the price. But the convenience factor is great. Walking distance to restaurants, shopping, nightlife.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank joeybear1955
Reviewed 16 August 2016

My stay was 08/10/16-08/11/16. First when my wife and I arrived around 7:30 pm to the room the a/c was off for which it was about 100 degrees or warmer in the room. The room's are dated for which that really doesn't bother me since we got the room for about 80.00 a night. The one queen bed that my daughter slept in had red lip stick or something on the sheets. The light fixture over the vanity was replaced but a hole in the dry wall where the other light was remained showing the wires. The shower water was Luke warm leaking and never got hot. The tub did not drain well as there was about an inch or more water while I was showering. The water around 2 pm stopped working altogether. I tried calling the front desk using their phone but the pre programmed buttons didn't work. I looked up the phone number on my phone and called the front desk. She did apologize and said it would be back on soon. "It was" We could see light coming from the outside as the seal around the door was basically gone. My key car didn't always work as I had to try it multiple times to get into my room. The alarm clock wasn't plugged in, "I guess they are trying to save money on electricity?" My key card didn't work to get into the gym, also they stopped serving eggs and sausage or bacon for the free breakfast. Also it's no longer owned by the comfort inn its now called the palm spring hotel. The women behind the desk said it was going to change hands again. Its a shame because the grounds are nice and its a perfect location to down town but all the rooms need to be completely remodeled and are in disrepair. Price was good but it's not worth it. I would rather spend more money next time an stay at the Hyatt.

Room Tip: Book some where else
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank shawn1johnson
Reviewed 25 July 2016

And luckily that was what we needed. It was hotter than hot in Palm Springs and when we came into our room the airconditioning wasn't even turned on! 119 Fahrenheit outside and (almost) the same inside. The beds were OK but the room was claustrofobic for 4 people. Breakfast was limited, eggs, waffles, bread with jam.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family