Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$199
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$200
Colony Palms Hotel(Palm Springs)
US$349
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
US$593
US$445
  • Pool
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$206
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$269
US$249
US$159
US$154
US$139
US$95
  • Pool
7 Springs Inn & Suites(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$129
Travelocity
Avalon Hotel and Bungalows Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$299
US$277
Agoda.com
1,679 results
All reviewspool areaconvention centerupgraded to a junior suiteself parkinglobby barfree shuttlelarge hotelhotel is beautifullarge poolgreat poolwalking distance to downtownfire pitmountain viewresort feeconferencevaletwyndham
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 May 2012

We traveled to Palm Springs for a softball tournament and this was the host hotel. The property is absolutely beautiful and the staff is so nice! The only thing that went wrong is that the light fixture was burnt out but a maintenance person came up and resolved it right away! If I am ever in Palm Springs again I am going to stay at this hotel, no questions asked!

Reviewed 30 May 2012

I was there with group of people for memorial weekend.
The best time ever. The pool was great, you feel like your in Las Vegas , the pool and the dj and the environment was awesome. The best experience ever . I am defiantly going back there soon.
The Room, View and the balcony and the room service was fantastic.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
EricHill, Manager at Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2012

Thank you for choosing our hotel to celebrate the Memorial Day weekend as well as for sharing your glowing review. We do always strive to create a wonderful experience for our guests and are delighted when they let us know that we have.

Thank you again and we look forward to being of service again when your travels bring you back to Palm Springs.

Reviewed 30 May 2012

We took an impromptu trip to Palm Springs from San Diego on the Friday before Memorial Day. Saw the Renaissance Hotel, and stopped in to check on the rates for one night. The lady at the front desk quoted us $309 + tax per night which was way too high for this hotel. So I decided to check on the Marriott website, and the listed was $249, so we booked at that price. The price difference really left a bad taste in my mouth, however, it was getting late and I was just ready to get checked in somewhere. There were only 2 desk clerks and the lines were very long. It took us quite a while to get checked in and checked out.
The room was very nice and I love that the hotel uses Aveda products.
The pool area was lovely. Although I didn't order anything, it seemed as though the waitstaff was always around and very accessible.
The service in the parking area was great. All the attendants were very friendly.
Overall, I enjoyed my stay despite the pricing issue at checkin.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

My husband and kids surprised me with a one day getaway to Palm Springs for Mother's Day and The Renaissance was wonderful. Once you walk in the lobby has this beautifully calm and relaxing feel to it. My husband and children went straight to the pool, while I ate lunch at the restaurant in the hotel. My sandwich was great and very reasonably priced. The room was clean and pretty roomy. The decor was night and the beds were very comfortable. Would definitely stay here again!

Oh and they gave roses to all the mother's upon check in, very sweet.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank needsmorevacation
EricHill, Manager at Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2012

We are very proud that your family chose our hotel to bring you to for Mother's Day and we appreciate you sharing your review. It is great to hear that we delivered a memorable experience for you and your family.

Belated Happy Mother's Day and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 27 May 2012

A last minute decision to head to Palm Springs was a fun experience and made even better with our stay at the Renaissance, Palm Springs. I stayed here a few years ago when it was the Wyndham, but Marriott has done an excellent job with their renovations of this resort.

The check in staff was great (Rene). He was very friendly, informative and extremely courteous. Our room was very spacious even with our two kids. My only two (small) complaints about the room was that the cleaning staff never left enough towels and/or shampoo (although the front desk staff took care of this for us immediately) and the AC was a little noisy.

Since it was Memorial Weekend, we decided to rent a cabana, as we knew the pool area was going to be very crowded (which it was). Not only was the pool area very nice, the food and beverage staff was very attentive, even with the large crowds. The person who helped out the most was Jose. Great guy and anticipated our needs the whole day The other thing I was impressed with is that the staff seemed to actually enforce a rule that so many hotels don't, and actually pick up towels from people who "reserve" pool chairs at 6:30 in the morning. First I think these types of people are incredibly RUDE, but I also think it is just as disappointing for a hotel to look the other way when their guests do this stupid act. Kudos to the Renaissance for not allowing this type of immature behavior!

Lastly, our family ate breakfast at the hotel both mornings. The buffet was good, not extravagant, but it had everything we needed. The omlettes was very food and both seating areas (inside and outside) were very nice.

Overall, we really enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank MBLanda
EricHill, Manager at Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2012

Thank you for choosing our hotel to celebrate the Memorial Day weekend; it was a busy and great few days. We are delighted to read how you enjoyed your stay and our services; it is very rewarding for us to read such reviews after a weekend of hard work.

Look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Palm Springs.