All reviewsposh palm springsposh martinihappy hourjelly beansbreakfast was deliciousbed and breakfastcocktail hourfrittatathe indian wells tennis tournamentbottled watereach morninghot tubquiet streetother guestslittle touchesnew ownerswonderful weekend
Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

I stayed the night of September 3 at POSH Palm Springs Inn. I am glad that I did. Under new ownership & management, POSH is an old property, situated in a quiet neighbourhood just a few blocks from Uptown and about a mile from Downtown. I did not meet the new owner Matt, but I had the pleasure of meeting & speaking with the new manager Michael, and he was wonderful (splitting his time between his management duties, cocktail hour at 5 PM, cooking breakfast for guests, and refurbishing some of the rooms).

I stayed in room number 3. A small, simple room featuring a California king bed and a bathtub/shower combo. Nothing fancy about this place. This is not five star accommodation. This is a classic Palm Springs inn. Very clean, obviously loved by its new owner and manager, and worthy of a stay from those who are not requiring five-star accommodations. My California king bed was very comfortable, four pillows, good quality linens and towels, and a small 32 inch flatscreen TV on the wall.

Overall, I have nothing bad to say about POSH. Highly recommend it for the casual traveler. Just remember: this is not a five-star accommodations. It is priced appropriately for what it is, and it is a very nice place to hang out while in Palm Springs

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I just returned from a wonderful getaway at The Posh Inn. The new owner Matt is fantastic. He upgraded us to a suite and was attentive to our needs. He made our stay one of the best we have had in Palm Springs. I have been coming to Palm Springs for at least 20 years and have stayed in so many of the hotels in the area. We will not go anywhere else from now on!! Can't wait to return!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2017

This is a SMALL hotel conveniently located walking distance to the hubbub and casino in downtown palm Springs. I am reluctant to write about it because then I won't be able to book rooms when my friends and I go. It is SUPER great! Super great owners Tony and ? JUST sold to someone who hopefully can keep it the great work. Its ADORABLE, QUIET -- great for singles and couples and offers a pool and jacuzzi. LOVE IT! Shhh .. DON"T TELL ANYONE!!!

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed July 16, 2017

Located a few blocks from downtown, this cute boutique B&B is extremely quiet. Perfect for relaxing by the pool on the really hot Palm Springs summer days. July is Palm Springs' "slow" season so we had the pool all to ourselves which was great. Tony, the owner, is very hospitable and he personally cooked breakfast which is a nice touch. If we are ever in the area again, we will definitely stay here!!!! We were able to get a special summer rate for the room by going to the POSH website.

Room Tip: Only 9 rooms in this nice B&B and they all open to the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2017

We have stayed here many times and have never been disappointed. We come to relax and enjoy Tony and Santo's exceptional hospitality. We love the quiet of POSH. Tony's breakfasts are delicious and different every morning. And they have Happy Hour by the pool. Be sure to try the Mango Martini. The pool is clean and sparkling as is the hot tub. Rooms are always immaculate. Tony will give you ideas of what to do while in the area. And he has many suggestions for restaurants for lunch and dinner. Please try POSH. You will not regret it

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tony-POSH, Owner at The Westcott, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2017

We truly appreciate the great review! It is always a pleasure to see you return and we look forward to your next visit! The orange POSH Martinis will be waiting!