“Best Yogurt in Palm Springs”

Eddie's Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #13 of 17 Dessert in Palm Springs
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Dining options: After-hours
Description: (760) 325-6700 (Phone); Zip code is 92262-6633
Reviewed 30 January 2012

I love this place for a number of reasons. First, it's a bright, clean space and the owner is a friendly person who likes to get to know his customers. Second, you fix your own yogurt cup choosing the amount you get, the flavors and the toppings you want. You pay by weight, which seems really fair to me. Third, the flavors are listed with nutritional information for those wanting a dessert or snack but not wanting to burst the belt line. There are fat and sugar free options both in the yogurt and in some of toppings. Fourth, and best all, everything tastes really good. Go and ask if Ed is in. :-)

Reviewed 27 September 2011

Pretty good variety, good selection of toppings -- but what makes this place stand out is Eddie himself. PLUS, it's open until midnight weeknights and until 2:30 on weekends. Eddie swears he will remember my name the next time I go to his place, and I will be testing that knowledge. The best yogurt place in Palm Springs for sure (and by far the friendliest)

Reviewed 15 September 2011

When you are in Palm Springs do not give Eddie's yoghurt a miss. Great tasting yoghurt with good selection of flavours. Eddie is a lovely guy and great to talk to.

Reviewed 5 September 2011

We enjoyed this yogurt shop very much. Eddie, the owner, helped us decide on which flavors we would enjoy. Lots and lots of toppings and we could walk here from our hotel. Nice outdoor seating for "people watching". It was very clean too which we like.

Reviewed 23 July 2011

I love to try yogurt places and I heard about this one from friends. It was excellent. The owner, Eddie, was very friendly and helped us pick the best toppings of which there were a ton to choose from. It was very clean which is a must for my family.

1  Thank nicfocu