“Fabulous!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This place has authentic Mexican food, very fresh and tasty. We spoke with the owner who is very personable and gracious. The best place we've eaten at on our trip to Palm Springs

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

You have to patronize a place where the owner is sitting at a table eating the fare. There are more Mexican restaurants in the area than one can count. This one has been there 10 years for good reason. The food is fresh and flavorful. we had the tres amigos which included a taco, enchilada and their specialty the Chili rellano. all were delicious. We also tried the soft shell tacos. again all were great.

1  Thank eatlocal1ofakind
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Have been there several times with my partner, this is no doubt the best in Mexican food cuisine. Everything is priced right. I do recommend the chili Verdi with flour tortillas my very favorite. Did I mention the AWESOME customer service,THE BEST!!! glad your there and thank you for all this GREAT food.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I enjoyed a wonderful meal at La Perlita while on vacation. The restaurant is attractively decorated. I was not crazy about the salsa that came with the chips but the salsa was not an indicator of the meal. We had the queso fundido and shrimp tostada as appetizers. Both dishes were delicious. I had the chile relleno meal and it was wonderful. The chile relleno was prepared expertly and it was very delicious.

The service is very friendly and I can't wait to visit again.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Came here with two other friends, Ive eaten here before and knew it was good enough to come back. Great chili relleno, one of my favorites on their menu.