All reviews living room tennis courts gas grill covered parking front desk quiet resort updated unit world market spacious accommodations one bedroom unit new appliances family vacation steam room well stocked kitchen small gym a great vacation ground floor
Reviewed July 8, 2015 via mobile

Great people to help with any need. Wonderful location, peaceful and scenic.
Entertainment of all kinds for a group with various interests. Restaurants to all directions that the desk can help you with pricing, directions and local favorites.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Darcy M
Reviewed July 1, 2015

We stayed in unit #2 of the property and loved the location. What we didn't love was the 120 degree heat and our 90 degree room-oops the air conditioning was broken. We arrived really late (around 11:00pm) so there was no one to tell, but hey, 90 feels cool compared to 120, right? The next morning the courteous and helpful front desk immediately set to work to remedy the issue. It couldn't be done that day, so they very kindly provided us another unit to sleep in until a solution could be reached. The staff couldn't have been more helpful and attentive to our issue. That's why this place gets and "excellent" from me. Stuff happens, but it's the ways it's handled that matters, and here, our discomfort and the inconvenience mattered greatly to the fantastic staff, who can also be counted on to give a great meal recommendation as well. I would stay here again in a heartbeat, as the property is well maintained, clean, and so very quiet despite it's location near a major intersection. The proximity to a Walgreen's was also a plus. Stay with confidence because, if your vacation derails (or melts in my case) these people will do all they can to put you right back on track!

Room Tip: Skip the two story portion of the hotel--you can hear the people above you easily.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2015 via mobile

My two kids, wife and I had never been too California before and it's always a little scary not knowing where your going and if the hotel is going to be nice and safe. Our plane was going to get in late so my wife called ahead to see what the procedure was. They had us all set up. There was a chain on the main door so that was not encouraging.

We got the key and went to the room. What a great surprise. It was very clean. I checked the beds for bugs like I always do. The mattress had a cover and it was very clean. It was also very soft and very comfortable.

The place had everything we needed for a great vacation. It was very hot but the ac worked and the pool was awesome.

We had a couple of problems like you can't run a toaster, or can opener while the microwave is on. so of course i find out the hard way. I called the desk they sent a maintenance man right away to reset the breaker.. Also on one of the days the water went out. Again I called the desk. Seems a water pipe busted somewhere on the property. They had it fixed pretty quick and they called us too check. That was nice.

We would defiantly stay there again. Thanks for a nice place to stay management.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2015

My wife and I planned an anniversary stay in palm Springs and I made a reservation a few weeks ago for this Memorial weekend. We were supposed to check-in on May 23 for two nights.
When the hotel manager called on Friday (one day before the trip) I thought he was calling to ask if I wanted to order champagne or flowers for my wife. Nothing unusual, I've had managers calling from other hotels to ask me what are my wife's favorite flowers.
Weeeeell, not in this case - manager called me saying that our stay has been cancelled without any explanation, and a day before our arrival. Overbooking, he said. I've heard of that on flights, never in connection with hotels. And I have traveled all over the world over the years.
He offered first night at their sister property (have no clue which one is that) and good luck to us in finding accommodation for the second night (?).

After telling him that he should have told us this at least a few days earlier, he answered" "would that make a difference?" Hmmm, very professional.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Harold60750
Reviewed May 20, 2015

Stayed in a 2 bedroom villa, very nice indeed. Excellent staff, well maintained property but getting close to looking a little tired? Quiet location and would come back again. Must pay tribute to the house cleaner for whom nothing was too much trouble.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple