The PSTC is a timeshare property close to downtown that takes tennis seriously. There are several well maintained courts and tournaments are played there. The adult pool adjacent to the courts feels upscale as does the restaurtant. The property has two sections. In the main building are one bedroom and studio rooms. The rooms could use an upgrade, but are pleasant and large. The problem is that when you pass from section to section of the building enroute to your room, the open areas are not air conditioned. This does hit you hard in the summer, but is quite pleasant in the fall. These open areas house the ping pong tables and reading nooks. Across the street from the main building are the villas that are free standing and are popular with families as are the pools there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spectacular desert and mountain views, practice your tennis, relax by one of 3 swimming pools and spas or play a round of golf at any of the many nearby championship courses. At night, guests can take advantage of the wide variety of restaurants, including Spencer's on-site. The Tennis Club is ideally located within a short distance to art galleries, discount shopping outlets, casinos, theatres, and restaurants, and walking distance to historic downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Otel, Travelocity.ca, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palm Springs Tennis Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Springs Tennis Club Hotel Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Tennis Hotel
- Palm Springs Tennis Resort