“Awesome Cupcakes” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 7 Bakeries in Palm Springs
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Description: All-American Bakery in Palm Springs. Specializing in cupcakes, cakes, bars, cookies, pies and more! Catering services available for weddings and birthdays.
Hemet, CA
“Awesome Cupcakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2012

You have got to try these cupcakes, they are sinfully delcious. Went shopping in Palm springs and got a sweet tooth, last time we had been there I found them on-line but they didn't have a store front yet. So when I saw they now had a store I just had to check them out.

The Pancakes and bacon cupcake was to die for!! The balance of sweetness with the bacon on top was right on cue. I also enjoyed the Chocolate PBSalty Caramel and the vanilla one with a rice crispy treat on top. The balance of flavors on them were perfect, sorry to say though I was not a fan of the Meyer Lemon and Raspberry. Something about the Raspberry frosting just didn't do it for me. But other than that I can't wait to go again on another day and try some more flavors.

• Visited June 2012