“Awesome Cupcakes”

Over the Rainbow Desserts
Ranked #5 of 7 Bakeries in Palm Springs
Description: All-American Bakery in Palm Springs. Specializing in cupcakes, cakes, bars, cookies, pies and more! Catering services available for weddings and birthdays.
Reviewed June 17, 2012

You have got to try these cupcakes, they are sinfully delcious. Went shopping in Palm springs and got a sweet tooth, last time we had been there I found them on-line but they didn't have a store front yet. So when I saw they now had a store I just had to check them out.

The Pancakes and bacon cupcake was to die for!! The balance of sweetness with the bacon on top was right on cue. I also enjoyed the Chocolate PBSalty Caramel and the vanilla one with a rice crispy treat on top. The balance of flavors on them were perfect, sorry to say though I was not a fan of the Meyer Lemon and Raspberry. Something about the Raspberry frosting just didn't do it for me. But other than that I can't wait to go again on another day and try some more flavors.