“Hair and nails”

Studio M Salon and Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Open 7 days a week Studio M Salon and Spa is a full service free standing day spa and your center for health, wellness and personal beauty in Palm Springs. Visit us and choose from services that can nurture your well-being including a variety of facials, peels, massages, salt or sugar scrubs, manicures, pedicures, waxing services. Choose a spa package or create your own. We also have a full service hair salon featuring highly trained stylists and high quality products.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I would recommend Studio M to anyone! Visited in 2017 and came back for 2018 season. Kim is wonderful for mani/pedi and Nicole gave me fantastic hair cut. Hard to go to someone new and she was great!

All reviews
"waxing"
"technician"
"skilled"

Reviewed March 23, 2017 via mobile

Eddie is fantastic! He took my hair to a whole new level. I've just completed a round of chemo and he was able to overcome the difficulties of my hair.

The salon is beautiful and welcoming. I also had brow waxing done and what a difference a skilled technician makes!

I highly recommend a visit. They offer everything you can imagine and more. You won't be disappointed. I plan to bring my sister in to see what ideas they might have for her upcoming wedding.

I'll be back!!

Reviewed February 18, 2017

Loved the Spa and staff, excellent service, professional and relaxing. Just what we were looking for. Michelle was very helpful in getting our spa day set up for us. Geraldo is very knowledgeable and I would highly recommend him if you are wanting a massage.

Reviewed February 7, 2017

On holiday in Palm Springs I was terrified about my hair being a disaster, not knowing any recommendations and used to going to the best in London.
I found this salon on trip advisor ratings and Lauren cut, highlighted and blow-dried my hair. I couldn't have been more pleased with the results and will always go back.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

They are dog friendly, the place is clean. Excellent customer service and the every hair stylist is knolowdeable on the haircut styles and they suggest what is the best to treat the hair or the best haircut according to the client preferences and face shape.
They have some other spa services that are not offered by anybody else around the area. I will definitely go back!
They offer champagne and that's nice!