“Hair and nails”

Studio M Salon and Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Studio M Salon and Spa is a full-service Salon and Day Spa dedicated to enhancing the personal beauty and wellness of all our customers. With a focus on continual education, mastery of our craft and customer service, our employee-based team constantly strives to deliver an exceptional experience to all our guests. In addition to having some of the most talented and educated staff in Palm Springs, we also carry only the finest, results-driven products on the market today. Our philosophy is that our products are an extension of our service, and we want our guests to be able to continue to create the look we’ve helped them achieve once they go home. It is one of the reasons we’ve been consistently selected as one of the top Salons and Spas in the area for the past seven years. Whether you want a simple haircut, a complete makeover, an amazing massage or facial, or a relaxing mani/pedi, we hope you will come visit us and learn firsthand what makes Studio M an exceptional experience.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I would recommend Studio M to anyone! Visited in 2017 and came back for 2018 season. Kim is wonderful for mani/pedi and Nicole gave me fantastic hair cut. Hard to go to someone new and she was great!

Date of experience: March 2018

Reviewed March 23, 2017 via mobile

Eddie is fantastic! He took my hair to a whole new level. I've just completed a round of chemo and he was able to overcome the difficulties of my hair.

The salon is beautiful and welcoming. I also had brow waxing done and what a difference a skilled technician makes!

I highly recommend a visit. They offer everything you can imagine and more. You won't be disappointed. I plan to bring my sister in to see what ideas they might have for her upcoming wedding.

I'll be back!!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed February 18, 2017

Loved the Spa and staff, excellent service, professional and relaxing. Just what we were looking for. Michelle was very helpful in getting our spa day set up for us. Geraldo is very knowledgeable and I would highly recommend him if you are wanting a massage.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed February 7, 2017

On holiday in Palm Springs I was terrified about my hair being a disaster, not knowing any recommendations and used to going to the best in London.
I found this salon on trip advisor ratings and Lauren cut, highlighted and blow-dried my hair. I couldn't have been more pleased with the results and will always go back.

Date of experience: February 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

They are dog friendly, the place is clean. Excellent customer service and the every hair stylist is knolowdeable on the haircut styles and they suggest what is the best to treat the hair or the best haircut according to the client preferences and face shape.
They have some other spa services that are not offered by anybody else around the area. I will definitely go back!
They offer champagne and that's nice!

Date of experience: January 2017