All reviewsdesert airnice tvmaintenance manfront desk clerkpots and panskitchen areawould definitely stay here againfull kitchenfree breakfastthe general managerwe've stayedkitchenettedowntownrigobertopropertywasherstove
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Just an okay hotel if you need a cheap place near the airport and downtown Palm Springs. Hotel looks new outside but inside is a bit dated. Check in took a bit but once in it was fine and rooms were a decent size with fridge and microwave.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2018

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to post a review. We are glad to know that overall you had an enjoyable stay. We agree there are areas within the hotel which are beginning to show their age. We will discuss your feedback with appropriate individuals in our organization as we begin formulating plans for future renovations. Until those plans are approved, our goal is to deliver the best service of any hotel in the area, and we hope you'll make plans to stay with us again!

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

Stephanie at the front desk is a 10/10 on customer service! She was very helpful in getting the items I needed to make my long term stay convenient and easy.

Hotel is located about 2 miles from the airport. A few stores within walking distance. Heated Pool appears to be well maintained. Single queen room is a good size for 1-2 people to relax comfortably.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Thank you for being a guest at our hotel. It’s good to know our location close to various attractions of the city was ideal for your needs and that you were impressed with the service provided by our Front Desk associates. We will be sure to share your compliments with Stephanie for a job well done! It was a pleasure having you here, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

This was my birthday girls get away Weeknd. Booked this hotel, 1mo in advance. Got to the hotel at 3:00 pm, our room wasn't ready. There was a line in the VERY tight lobby and NO air. Everyone was sweating including the front desk person, who looked horribly flustered. The computer system was down, and they had no way of checking people into their rooms! I have a bad hip, so the standing was bad on my hip & Back. They had overbooked the rooms. I had no room, ALL the hotels were booked this weekend. so we had no where else to go......they were trying to find me one. mind u we got to the hotel @3pm!! It took them 3 1/2 hrs to get us a room. I was so angry! They gave my friends room away as well. When they checked into their room, someone else was already in there!!! I WILL be writing to the management. This is unacceptable. They also stole from my room as well. Then at check out, front desk didnt know that we had already talked to Don the mgr. They were to cr 1 night.....did this happen. NO!! But what they DID do was DOUBLE CHARGE AND HELD THE MONEY ON MY DAM CARD!! I Booked thru , hotels.com...but my receipt from them said Expedia!? UGGGG.... HORRIBLE HORRIBLE

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2018

Thank you for being our guest and for taking time to leave feedback. We apologize for the unpleasant experience during your stay with us and the wait during the check in process. Additionally, we are sorry for the issues you had with your bill and the inconvenience it caused. We want all of our guests to have a comfortable and stress-free stay, and we apologize for the mix up. Our front-desk team is always available to help you, so please feel free to reach out to them for any queries that you may have. We hope the positive aspects of your visit will encourage you to choose us again in the future.

Reviewed February 10, 2018

We had been on the road for 13 hours. We were tired and grouchy. Cheap tickets has messed up our reservation. Stephanie was so pleasant and helpful. She fixed the problem and gave us the rate we were quoted. She was even able to find another bed for my daughter since we had to book a queen room as that was all that was available. Thanks so much for the wonderful service!!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2018

Thank you for being our guest at Extended Stay America. We are thrilled to know you all were comfortable here and that our associates left you with a good impression of our hotel. We will be sure to share your compliments with Stephanie for a job well done! It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed February 10, 2018

Reception told me I was the day's VIP (why, I do not know) and they would give me a special room with a view of the mountains. It WAS a special room--VERY large suite, all wheelchair accessible (not needed by me). They supplied a package of Oreos, popping corn, and a couple of bottles of water gratis. The water was esp welcome. I had a hard time getting the wifi to work. The manager came up and helped me. He got frustrated, too, and ended up putting me on as an employee. It then worked just fine. They also got me taxi for 5:45 a.m. and the wakeup call was on time.

So I say great people. But the bathroom smelled a little musty and the suite, though large, was sort of funky. And the mountain view--well, you are facing due west, so until the sun goes behind the mountain, you need to keep the curtains drawn. And if you leave at 5:45 a.m., you don't see it in the morning, either. Not their fault I had to leave so early, of course.

Room Tip: The reception people are nice--talk too them
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for the review of your stay. We apologize for not living up to your expectations, and we appreciate you taking the time to provide specifics about the problems that inconvenienced you. We are working with our staff to make sure we are paying the proper attention to these areas. We hope you will give us another opportunity to prove we can do better on your next trip to this area.