“Quality food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 11, 2018

Food was excellent!
Not over cooked
Pork dumplings, lo mein, fried rice, and beef and broccoli
all tasety.
Service good.
Not fancy at all, but clean.

1  Thank AlisonSaskatchewan

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

This was my first time at China King as I was on vacation. I ordered mixed vegetable chop Suey. The dish was presented very nicely with very fresh vegetables in a very light sauce. A small bowl of fried rice was also served. I would say size of the cup. I enjoyed it.

I must say it was not what I was expecting at all, but it was very good. The young lady who served me was Chinese, very nice and very efficient.

The restaurant itself is not spectacular at all, but very very clean. Formica tops with tables and booths. There are plenty of glass windows so it was a bright atmosphere.

I liked the food. I would give it another try.

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Do you remember the Chinese food you had in the 1960’s? Those vintage flavors reminiscent of times past shared with family and friends that you thought were so exotic. This place exists at China King. Everything is well prepared and flavorful. It is reliable for excellent take-out from apps to soup to delicious BBQ pork with snow peas, lemon chicken, or curried Singapore noodles. Friendly staff. Located in downtown Palm Springs in very nondescript building. We recommend!

Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

Omg!! Not on the popular strip side, but WoW what a great find!! Delicious! Staff was wonderful & everything tasted fresh! We even packed it to go & warmed it up in the room for lunch the next day & it still tasted great! We will go back forsure on our next visit!! Loved it

Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here a few time. I visit Palm Springs often, I can always count on them being open and getting the same great food everything.