Andreas Hotel & Spa
Sparrows Lodge(Palm Springs)
US$409
Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$163
Hilton.com
US$139
US$100
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
US$614
US$445
  • Pool
Skylark Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
7 Springs Inn & Suites(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$146
US$131
The Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$383
US$279
Avalon Hotel and Bungalows Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$399
US$370
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Rossi Hotel(Palm Springs)
Official Site
1,341 results
All reviewscandy barlemon waterjacuzzi tubcontinental breakfastin downtown palm springsopen hoursquaint hotelhard boiled eggsheart of downtownpoolside baryogurtoutdoor fireplacegreat boutiquelocation was perfectrestaurants and shopsthe main dragpool area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

This is the second time I have visited this little gem and it is amazing!!! You would never know you are in busy downtown Palm Springs. The Spa they have onsite is a must when you are in the area!!!! Best facial EVER!!!! Lynne the Spa Manager was so friendly and welcoming!!! I will be back for a third visit for sure the next time I am in Palm Springs.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Tarise P
Reviewed 21 April 2016

We booked this hotel last minute when we got tickets to Coachella. Couldn't have been more pleased with our room! The bed was super comfortable! It was also a great location, though we didn't spend too much time in dwtn Palm Springs since we were there for the festival. However, in regards to the festival, the shuttle buses were less than a 10 minute walk away, so it was super easy getting to and fro. Also, the pool & hot tub was open 24 hours which was a big treat. I would definitely stay here again and would hope to utilize the spa services.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stefani P
Reviewed 21 April 2016

The Andreas Hotel & Spa is located in the heart of Palm Springs close to restaurants & shopping. We rented their 2 bedroom unit which had 2 king size beds, each with their own bathroom. Great attention to detail. Comfortable beds. Hot tub felt great after the drive. The complimentary breakfast was an added bonus. This is my second stay here and I would definitely chose to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank 263
Reviewed 20 April 2016

My first time there and I was not disappointed! I booked a facial and got wonderful treatment from the minute I walked in the door. Lyn, at the front desk couldn't be more accommodating and friendly. Lorena provided me the most calm and relaxing facial I've ever had, not to mention the wonderful head and foot rub! What a team! I'll be back to stay at the hotel and enjoy the entire experience next time!
Gay A.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 April 2016

Another cozy stay at the Andreas. The service was great. Stayed on second floor with outdoor sitting area. We could hear the outdoor concert across the street at the Spa Casino. The spa was helpful and took care of our needs.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple