1,429 results
All reviews candy bar electric fireplace lemon water jacuzzi tub continental breakfast couples massage in downtown palm springs open hours hard boiled eggs quaint hotel heart of downtown poolside bar yogurt restaurants and shops location was perfect pool area the main drag
Reviewed April 22, 2016 via mobile

This is the second time I have visited this little gem and it is amazing!!! You would never know you are in busy downtown Palm Springs. The Spa they have onsite is a must when you are in the area!!!! Best facial EVER!!!! Lynne the Spa Manager was so friendly and welcoming!!! I will be back for a third visit for sure the next time I am in Palm Springs.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Tarise P
Reviewed April 21, 2016

We booked this hotel last minute when we got tickets to Coachella. Couldn't have been more pleased with our room! The bed was super comfortable! It was also a great location, though we didn't spend too much time in dwtn Palm Springs since we were there for the festival. However, in regards to the festival, the shuttle buses were less than a 10 minute walk away, so it was super easy getting to and fro. Also, the pool & hot tub was open 24 hours which was a big treat. I would definitely stay here again and would hope to utilize the spa services.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Stefani P
Reviewed April 21, 2016

The Andreas Hotel & Spa is located in the heart of Palm Springs close to restaurants & shopping. We rented their 2 bedroom unit which had 2 king size beds, each with their own bathroom. Great attention to detail. Comfortable beds. Hot tub felt great after the drive. The complimentary breakfast was an added bonus. This is my second stay here and I would definitely chose to stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 263
Reviewed April 20, 2016

My first time there and I was not disappointed! I booked a facial and got wonderful treatment from the minute I walked in the door. Lyn, at the front desk couldn't be more accommodating and friendly. Lorena provided me the most calm and relaxing facial I've ever had, not to mention the wonderful head and foot rub! What a team! I'll be back to stay at the hotel and enjoy the entire experience next time!
Gay A.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed April 16, 2016

Another cozy stay at the Andreas. The service was great. Stayed on second floor with outdoor sitting area. We could hear the outdoor concert across the street at the Spa Casino. The spa was helpful and took care of our needs.

Date of stay: January 2016