All reviews close to downtown coachella weekend sitting area pool towels living room lounge chairs adriatic pools jacuzzi
Reviewed March 28, 2018

Travelled with our friends. Booked 3 separate suites. All had a weird smell. Grounds and pool area were in need of a good clean up and maintenance. Large roach found in our friends room. Initially the rooms look clean, but when we opened cupboards and fridge, they both looked grimy with a stale smell. This place charges way too much for what it is worth.

Room Tip: dont stay here
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sabina A
Reviewed February 22, 2018

This place needs a lot of maintenance and a very thorough cleaning. Fitness room locked permanently with forlorn equipment inside, pool table has all of it's pockets broken. General shabbiness in area that is mostly empty lots. Need to drive anywhere. Inner courtyard quite nice, my room was large with functional kitchen. The owner needs to back up a couple of dumpsters and fill them with all the old broken stuff and hire a platoon of cleaners and then maybe they can get it to an acceptable level.

Room Tip: Inner rooms look out onto a quieter courtyard and pool area.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed January 18, 2018 via mobile

It’s a story of the good, the bad and the ugly.

The good: the room. It was a one bedroom two bathroom. The living room had a hide-a-bed. It also had a little kitchenette.

The bad: wifi, the fridge, the pool, hot tub, sauna, front desk and housekeeping. The website states there is wifi in each room and that’s incorrect, it’s only in common areas. The fridge in the kitchenette would only work sometimes and one day it just stopped working completely and we had to throw out all our food. The pool is freezing cold-we were told it was heated but it is not. The hot tub is not hot. The sauna exists but it very creepy and was full of cob webs. There is no way to reach the front desk from your room. We were told to dial 10 on the phone but it would always ring busy. Housekeeping is supposed to be daily but it definitely didn’t happen.

The ugly: the service/manager, housekeeping and the restaurant. We were supposed to have housekeeping everyday but that didn’t happen. We left in the morning and put out our housekeeping card. When we came back about 8 hours later our room had not been cleaned, no new towels or toilet paper. When I went to the front desk around 5pm it was closed. I called the number and the manager said he’s left and that he would get us our items in a few hours. When I told him that was unacceptable as we had no toilet paper he got mad and said he would come back but now he was going to be late to his benefit. When he arrived back he was very rude and unprofessional. When I mentioned that I was disappointed about the pool, wifi and restaurant he raised his voice to me and said that he doesn’t misrepresent anything, when I told him that information was on the website he proceeded to yell at me and then shoved the towels and toilet paper at me and then said they are a family run business and they are doing what they can. When I mentioned the restaurant and how on the website it was open for breakfast, lunch and dinner but I haven’t seen anything open he said it was under renovations and should reopen in March. Now this is the best part! When looking at other reviews, he’s been telling this same story since 2010!

Overall, don’t stay here. The room is good and when you see the pictures and the layout it’s so tempting to book it. But after staying there I wouldn’t recommend it at all.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Amy M
Reviewed December 27, 2017

Tub, sinks and toilet all looked like they needed some serious lime away descaler. There was burned on debris in the oven. Kitchen utensils, very limited. We asked for and we're given a 4 cup coffee pot. Outdoor pool was not heated, but the jacuzzi was a warm 85 degrees. If you only want cheap lodging, this is your trip back to the 60s with music and decor of that vintage.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club
2  Thank Debisfn
Reviewed December 13, 2017

My husband and I booked this resort way back in August per AFVC criteria for their BOGO offer. Calling this resort is a pain and would really test your patience. I wanted to check first before booking if they have wheelchair accessible rooms. After trying to call a dozen times, I was able to talk to a live person who assured me that they have limited accessible rooms but suggested that I should call to confirm two weeks before date of arrival. But before I called to confirm that we get an accessible room, I received an email from AFVC with a description of the resort as being not accessible. I was confused! So I called the resort to clarify but to no avail-no live person to talk to! I finally called AFVC for assistance but the person whom I talked to was lousy (I wonder how he got the job!). So I called AFVC again the next day and thankfully the person who received my call was very pleasant, patient, and extremely helpful. He went the extra mile to research for another number to contact the resort.I called the resort again using the new number and I finally got to speak to a live person who can use some coaching in his customer service skills. All he said was that they don't do business with AFVC, had no clue about AFVC and to my surprise told me that my husband and I don't have a reservation! Extremely BAD!!! Please pay attention to address this issue because I don't want other people to experience the same thing. They might not be as patient as my husband and I have been.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family