All reviews master bedroom tennis courts covered parking full kitchen air hockey twin beds ralph's grocery store grapefruit trees week stay laundry facilities putting green ping pong table palm desert great resort close to the airport quiet area downtown palm springs
Reviewed July 15, 2016

We exchanged our timeshare into this hotel in December 2015. Today, one week before we were to arrive, they cancelled our timeshare exchange. The story was that the unit was "private" and should not have been given to RCI in the first place. They did not accept responsibility for the problem by finding us another exchange or compensating us in any way. They pushed the problem onto RCI. Luckily RCI found us another unit in Palm Springs. I guess we are fortunate that they did not wait until we arrived to tell us that there was "no room at the inn."

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Dave89052
Reviewed July 11, 2016

Upon arrival I was met with friendly and efficient personnel. During my stay everyone I encountered from the front desk to the grounds people made you feel welcome. The two bedroom two bathroom second story unit was clean and had a well stocked kitchen for up to six guests. There are two pools, a hot tube, and tennis courts on site as well as other amenities. The only reason that I didn't give a five was that on my last night the air conditioning malfunctioned spewing hot air. The fellow at the front desk didn't have maintenance personnel. He did however find me another unit for the night. He did find a good solution for the situation and I commend he for a job well done. Wonderful location also.

Room tip: The quietest units face a calm street on the second floor
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed May 19, 2016

Finishing up a week at this cute resort. We are here as part of a time share. It offers 2 pools and hot tubs, a tennis court and small but well equipped fitness room. The grounds are landscaped beautifully and the staff is very friendly. Our condo is simply furnished with a very good kitchen and nice dishes and appliances. I am not sure if this applies to all the condos but ours does not include a washer/dryer. In our unit, those are locked away in a closet. There are laundry facilities right next to the lobby that cost $1.50 per cycle. Parking is ample with regular spaces and/or individual garages that can be used by all of the guests. This keeps your car from getting too hot. The development is very close to a supermarket and drug store which is nice and is just around the corner from "downtown" Palm Springs. A good time.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lin M
Reviewed May 14, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is very clean with all the amenities. Though it was nice the air conditioner did not keep the room cool. This was hard because it was hot. There was a pool, but we did not use it. My friends & I had everything we needed.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Michelle B
Reviewed May 4, 2016 via mobile

Not my cup of tea! I prefer my resorts to be minimally as nice my own home. It feels like I'm staying over at a friends apartment. In fact it quite obviously is a converted apartment complex. I'm not sure how one could call this place a resort! There are virtually no services...no restaurant, no bar, no room service , no in room laundry, no activities, no concierge. Also, there aren't any umbrella s over the lounges at the smaller pool! This is the desert!! Hahaha...(There are 2 pools, one very small pool and a larger pool with one spa near each.)

And they charge for the use of the laundry machines! ($1.50 to wash and $1.50 to dry. )Tacky! Another quirky thing is the gentleman at the front desk said they require the full names of everyone staying in the room! Really??!! It'll be 6 people and that's that. They also insisted that all of our cars require a parking pass to park on the public street in front of the building! Strange... FYI. There seems to be plenty of free parking in the lot behind the resort.

That said...the complex is very quiet. It's location is within 1 mile or so of downtown Palm Springs. The rooms are clean and spacious (though the decor is pretty tired and couch is not very comfortable). The staff are friendly and helpful.

Trip type: Travelled with friends