2,729 results
All reviewsmain pooljunior suiteself parkingpool scenepool viewlounge chairsgirls weekendgreat poolmid centurypitsvaletretrocabanadjconferenceviberat
Reviewed August 9, 2017

I was surprised how organized and calm everything was, given the flood of party going students, etc. The hotel and rest of the city handled it well. The hotel staff is courteous and prompt with requests. Suite we had was really big, by the pool split level. Classy. Well done. A++

Room Tip: Split level suite A++
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
RivieraResort_PS, Manager at The Riviera Palm Springs, A Tribute Portfolio Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Hi Holly C-
Our poolside suites sure are unique, and we're stoked to hear that you enjoyed the amenities and our service! You can be certain that we cannot wait to welcome you back and create more amazing memories with you. Thank you for sharing your comments, and we'll see you again soon!

Reviewed August 8, 2017

My husband and I stay here every time we are in Palm Springs. We love this place. The decor is retro without being gaudy. I don't really understand why this place has so many bad reviews. In the half a dozen times we've stayed here I can only remember having any problems on one trip where we had a dirty room (which they switched us out of) and issues with check out and my husband was even comped a free night for our troubles. They really do have great customer service here, which we appreciate.
They have two pools, but we've only ever hung out at the main one where the music is at. If you come here on the weekends, I probably wouldn't hang out with my kids at this pool since its definitely more of a party scene. The servers at the pool are always attentive and we never have to wait long for drinks or food.
The location of the hotel is great. The food at the restaurants is delicious.
The rooms are nice and the beds are comfortable but if you can swing a Jr suite, then definitely upgrade to that. The buildings in the back of the resort seem to feel the oldest, so I usually request not to have a room there.
My only real complaint is the lack of signage on the buildings from the parking lot. If you're driving around the resort at night and you're not familiar with the place, it's almost impossible to figure out which building is which. They are not clearly marked.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Theresa0980-
Thank you for making the Riviera Palm Springs your destination away from home and for leaving us an awesome review! We truly appreciate your return business and all the feedback you continue to provide us! Our staff was so happy to hear the remarks you shared about their service and they can't wait to see you again. We're so lucky to have many options on-site for our guests to enjoy, without having to really leave the property, and we look forward to showing you some of the new changes that'll be rolled out soon. We definitely agree that signage can be improved, and we're excited to install these signs as they arrive. You may have noticed that we improved the signage in the public spaces, and the exterior of the buildings is next on our list.
Again, we appreciate your return visits and we can't wait to make your next stay even more memorable. See you soon!

Reviewed August 6, 2017

I stayed at the resort this past weekend for my birthday and planned a girls weekend in Palm Springs. This was my first visit to Palm Springs. and previous negative reviews from other Yelpers almost discouraged me from booking my stay here, but I'm so glad that I decided to give Riviera a chance. From the moment I arrived the service was nothing short of amazing. The lobby is so beautiful, and our spa treatments were accompanied with champagne. So lush! I got the milk and honey wrap which was really nice but I wish was longer.

What really stood out about my stay was the service I received from Emidio who supervises the pool/cabana patrons. I booked a cabana and Emidio was so attentive and made sure to go above and beyond to make sure that my birthday with my girlfriends was memorable. I was literally at a loss of words from the cake he presented to me to the cute novelty gifts he left for my party. With any property, there might be some flukes, but I like to give businesses a chance to earn my business again, and everyone's experience is different. I'd recommend this property for any occasion, and Thank you Emidio, you are an asset to Riviera and I hope to see you again on my next visit!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Hello 1TravelEnthusiast-
You also left us speechless with the glowing review you shared, and we are beyond thrilled to know that you had the best birthday weekend ever! You caused many smiles around here, and we are so lucky to have Emidio on our team. He truly is well suited for the hospitality industry, and I know that he can't wait to welcome you back again!
Thank you for giving us a chance to celebrate your birthday with you and girls, and please don't hesitate to give us a call next time you're looking to come back to Palm Springs!

Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

Overall our time here was great but this review is five stars because of Pinky yes Pinky. She's currently serving as a host in the restaurant adjacent to the pool but she helped us when we called to set up our cabana for a girlfriends bachelorette. Pinky was accommodating, warm and detailed when she made our reservation. She was here to great us upon our arrival and continued to be incredibly attentive throughout the day. Her flexibility and knowledge of the resort and the area made our visit truly incredible. We will be back because of her service. All though she is humbly serving as a host we believe her talent is being very underestimated and she would be better utilized as a supervisor. Thanks pinky!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

1 night stay during road trip, front of house, lobby and restaurants where clean and presentable (somewhat misleading). The room was 1 queen and pull out sofa bed (a task in itself to be made up), the headboard was peeling, furniture was damaged in the room generally, a hole in the wall. The pull out bed creaked with bed Springs poking through our son said would've been better on floor ( if wasn't so dirty). The bathroom probable best room with exception if bath tap and flush handle which wasn't fixed properly. The safe in the room was blocked by previous guest, reported to reception but didn't use. The pool was fine, again a little dirty less than happy staff. Upon checking out the reception couldn't answer any queries on my bill and unable to confirm charges/refunds because this was the managers job and they didn't start till 11am we were leaving at 7am to drive off to Vegas! The hotel needs an overhaul, clean and staff training, wouldn't return.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
RivieraResort_PS, Manager at The Riviera Palm Springs, A Tribute Portfolio Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2017

Hi astv76-
Thank you for providing us with your observations and underlining the aspects of your stay that unfortunately did not shine well. Your feedback matters to us, and we've made sure to follow up internally with our department leaders so we can correct these matters. It's also essential that our staff members be as knowledgeable and hospitable with all of our guests, and we are terrible sorry if this was not conveyed. We sincerely hope that you'll give us a second chance in the future to show you that we can live up to your expectations; and if you do ever consider visiting us again, give us a call and we know we'll get things right next time!