“Yummy treats”
Review of Swiss Donut

Swiss Donut
Ranked #4 of 7 Bakeries in Palm Springs
Reviewed May 12, 2016

Really good,fresh doughnuts.My favorite treat is the Apple turnover,which I get once or twice a week....and they remember me,what I get,and even that I sometimes get something for my husband.They also have good smoothies,and a case of good juices,and every order comes with extra doughnut holes,or even an extra doughnut.Love them!

1  Thank im5150kimmie

Reviewed March 31, 2016 via mobile

We found Swiss donut one afternoon and got a apple fritter to go. Late in the day the selection has been a little down lately, so we decided to go back in the morning when everything would be really fresh. We did go back the next morning and wow what a surprise. Lots of freshly baked goodies Kama pastries, Donuts, croissants, muffins xcetera. We got another apple fritter that was freshly baked and awesome. It had lots of Apple all through it as well as nice little crunchy outside edges .We also tried some donuts that were equally as good. My husband had an old fashioned donut, and I had a jelly-filled donut. There were so many different varieties to choose from . There were lots of people in the little shop sitting down with donuts and coffee. They have a little outside patio area for you to enjoy your morning donuts and coffee also. This was an awesome little bake shop with an apple fritter that was fantastic!

1  Thank vgkinlga
Reviewed March 28, 2016

Several times we have stopped in for some luscious donuts in the morning hours and each time they are a delight to treat your mouth and stomach to a 'happy feeling'!! We particularly prefer the raised donuts with yummy chocolate frosting, or with the Bavarian crème filling!! They are sooo good, that just two at a time is sufficient...to enable one to put a quick stop of joy!! The owners are always very friendly and welcoming you to their donut shop.

Reviewed January 30, 2016 via mobile

Store is a little cluttered but lots of different donuts that are clearly fresh. Have a coffee bar with different flavors that sort of reminds me of a convenience store. FYI the maple bar was very good

Reviewed January 16, 2016 via mobile

Swiss Donuts is a MUST for an early morning or mid morning treat! All of their donuts are made fresh each day. It's hard to stop at just one but I live close enough to make it there often!

Whether it one or a dozen don't miss out on the BEST donuts in Palm Springs!