“Was I just racially profiled at a pizza place? Really? ”
Review of Domino's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #175 of 221 Restaurants in Palmdale
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

So, I’ve order from this place at least 10 times. Mostly delivery but carry out at least 3-4 times. Usually when I pick up, I’ve ordered online and no one ever asks me for the credit card I used or anything. Even when my husband orders or I order and send our kids to pick it up. They just give us our pizza. Well......today I went to pick up pizza my husband ordered online like always. The woman behind the counter asks me for the card which I didn’t have because I was out and they never ask me anyway. When I told her I didn’t have the card, she then proceeded to ask me for ID like I was trying to steal a whole $25 worth of pizza. I go back to my car to get my wallet (didn’t bring it in cause I NEVER had to before) when I return, all the other customers are looking at me like I’m a criminal. This day I was dressed more down than normal because I was working on a friggin term paper all day but that shouldn’t matter. They’ve screwed up several of our orders in the past: a 2 Hour wait for delivery. Showing up with cold pizza. Showing up with the wrong pizza. So it’s partly my fault for continuing to give them my business. Problem solved. Never again!!! I’d rather eat frozen pizza than give them another dime!!