“Slowwww !”

Add it.
La Palma Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #59 of 236 Restaurants in Palmdale
Reviewed November 15, 2017

We stopped here based on various recommendations. The wife and I are originally from Mexico so we know what we want and what to expect. The place can use some cleaning. The owner is very nice and tries hard to please but has no success. The food was hot and tasty but presentation was off. Anyways, we were in our way to Death Valley and figured, if we should die, die with some authentic Mexican food in our tummies. Stop if you like, make up your own mind. Next time, we'll pass.

1  Thank Pedro M

Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I used to come here many times when we used to live in the area. We stop by on Mother's Day for celebration at the claim jumper but we stopped here to get something for later. I love coming here as if food is authentic Mexican and friendly service and consistent. I highly recommend anyone in the area to stop by and get some good authentic food in a little hole-in-the-wall not many people know about.

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

Not only is this the best hole in the wall food. It truly is the BEST!!! The people that own it are family and they are beyond nice so that is also a huge plus!!
If you are in Palmdale you must must eat there. Everything is delicious!!!

Been to La Palma Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!