“Not a lot to choose from in the area”
Review of Burger Basket

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger Basket
Ranked #173 of 229 Restaurants in Palmdale
Reviewed August 21, 2014

I'm not even sure if there is a point in writing a review of this place because if you are close enough to go there, then you must live in the area and already know all about this place. It is in the middle of nowhere and there are very few nearby alternatives. (I was visiting relatives who recently moved to the area.)

I like to support mom and pop businesses, so I applaud them for staying in business. The building and signs look old. The inside looks even older. It is hard to tell if an old place gets cleaned or not because even when it is clean, it still looks dirty. This place needs a total rehab.

I was reluctant to eat because kitchens are usually even dirtier than the dining area and that made me nervous. However, there really isn't anything else better nearby.

The food was ok. I didn't die or get sick off of it, so I guess I didn't need to worry.

Been to Burger Basket? Share your experiences!