“Now closed”

Add it.
Buffalo's Cafe
Ranked #93 of 223 Restaurants in Palmdale
Reviewed March 1, 2017

This restaurant is now closed. I previously gave it a very good rating because of its food quality. However, the service was lacking. I chalked it up to being a new restaurant trying to find its way. Apparently, it never did as the management never figured out what good service was and the public wasn't going to accept that. Too bad, as there are few choices for good food on that end of town, and now there is one less as of December 2016.

Reviewed August 30, 2016

Excellent burges among other things. Its a sit down Fatburger. Nice inside with a takeout on the side. Love those fat fries and different size burgers for different size people. You must give this place a try.

Reviewed April 26, 2016 via mobile

So it's Buffalo Cafe AND Fat Burger! I wanted to go to FatBurger but we couldn't figure it out on the GPS. However, FatBurger is inside the restaurant and the serve both menus jointly. You can have the best of both worlds. A lot of big tv's, sport bar feel and food, plus Fat Burger! The staff was very nice and friendly. I will be back!

Reviewed October 14, 2014

I've seen it there it looks nice, let's try it. Lots of TVs tuned to various sports events but not loud, no out of control screaming fans, a comfortable "feel" and plenty of available seating. Menu seems geared towards sports bar fare and I like sports bar food. Service was fine and friendly. Got myself a Blackjack burger with fries and a beer my girlfriend ordered a not too sports bar Mixed Grill with shrimp and skirt steak. Food arrives, taste the fries, a bit on the cool side, rubbery and tasteless. Bite into the burger and I had to wonder, how can something have no taste, really it was completely without taste, nothing. It wasn't bad it wasn’t good it was void any discernable flavor. Bland cannot describe the lack of taste of that burger and the fries. Now the mixed grill, the shrimp was…well…edible. I didn't taste the skirt steak but girl friend said it was "ok" which, based on everything else was probably an apt description. The beer was cold.

1  Thank P W

Been to Buffalo's Cafe? Share your experiences!