All reviewsil fornaiomolton brown toiletriesheart of downtownmarble bathroomtrufflecoffee and pastriesboutique hoteluniversity avenuebeautiful hotelfresh fruitevery morningfour seasonscomfortable bedliving roomchecking outhome away from homesilicon valley
Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival we were greeted at street level and escorted to the reception area. Our room was gorgeous with beautiful linens and Molton Brown toiletries. Our private balcony overlooked a European like courtyard which we thoroughly enjoyed. We look forward to getting back very soon.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Jeffery P, General Manager at Garden Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2017

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We're thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Warmly,

Reviewed March 29, 2017

We stayed at Garden Court last week for 5 nights in a King suite (#311) and had a fantastic experience all around. I'm a VERY picky traveler and usually stay at a Four Seasons or Rosewood, but decided this time to try this boutique hotel in the center of Palo Alto. The staff was amazing at every level, starting with the wonderful manager Tammy, all the way down to the bell staff and housekeeping. Literally every staff member we interacted with was friendly & helpful. I had read reviews here about how some rooms can be noisy, so I requested a quiet room and we got one, we never heard any noise (except for some morning hallway vacuuming at 9am-- we are late sleepers-- but when I mentioned it to Tammy she said she'd take care of that, and she did.). The room was luxurious and cozy, from large marble bathrooms, to clean/washable duvet covers, and even the little touches like a desk drawer filled with every office supply you can imagine (sticky notes, paper clips, scissors, tape, etc.). We loved the charming balcony to drink morning coffee. My only suggestion is to offer more healthy breakfast options (pastries were offered daily on each floor -- we would have loved fresh fruit, granola bites and healthy muffins instead). Enjoyed the convenience of walking out the door to all the shops and restaurants right there. All in all, a wonderful stay-- we'll be back and will tell all our friends/clients too! Thank you!

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room. #311 was great (it's a King suite)
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Jeffery P, General Manager at Garden Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2017

Dear 452ray,
Thank you for your wonderful review. I am thrilled you decided to stay at Garden Court and to hear from your experience that you made the right choice. Everyday, I feel fortunate and very proud of my team. Although, each and everyone is unique and very different, I am amazed at how their genuine and sincere joy of helping others connects them.
Your special mention of Tammy is greatly appreciated, I share your feelings-Tammy is great! I hope to meet you and thank you personally when your travels bring you to Palo Alto.

with very warm regards,

Jeffery Phillips

Reviewed March 23, 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel several times and always had a truly great experience. I am usually here for work and for some reason I drive up from LA (car separation anxiety I guess) and I'm usually so tired from the drive this is my happy place. The bathroom is so beautiful I took
Pictures a few years ago to match the marble in my own house in LA. Even better is the service Angelique at the front desk is wonderful the valet and bellman amazing... bags made it to room before me!
I love this hotel so much! Also coffee is so good never watery and always warm :)

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Jeffery P, General Manager at Garden Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2017

Heather, thank you so much for the wonderful review! We sincerely appreciate your loyalty and are glad to hear you always enjoy your stays with us. We're also honored to have been an inspiration to the design in your own home. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Warmly,

Reviewed March 23, 2017

One of the best hotels ever stayed in,great location, big clean rooms,helpful employees, vacation feeling atmosphere even if not on a vacation , Jose sandoval was so helpful and the knowledge he had about hotel and area, thank you jose,I'm definitely coming back soon because first experience is everything and your hotel nailed it..thank you and see you soon.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Chris, thank you very much for the great review. We're happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and received such good service from Jose. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Best,

Reviewed March 17, 2017

93 days I stayed in this hotel and I must say, it was hard to leave! ( house repair)
The service, people, consistently and integrity of the staff was exceptional.
I looked around for the right hotel knowing I would spend a great deal of time there. Room 318. Perfect. 550 square feet. King bed with sexy sheets that FEEL like silk, stunning white marbel bathroom, walk in closet, and a balcony. Try this beautiful hotel, you won't be disappointed!
The GM for the hotel, Mr. Phillips, let's just say he knows how to run a fabulous hotel!

Room Tip: Quiet rooms are facing courtyard
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Jeffery P, General Manager at Garden Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2017

Dear shaepaye,
After 93 days, it was hard for us too!
We will ALWAYS be your home away from home.
I appreciate your very nice compliment, I owe it ALL to my team
or should I say "your new extended family".

Come see us anytime.