All reviews il fornaio molton brown toiletries marble bathroom truffle university avenue rain shower boutique hotel coffee and pastries fresh fruit every morning four seasons little touches excellent hotel the entire staff comfortable bed wonderful stay home away from home
Reviewed July 7, 2018

Close proximity to Stanford and walking distance to many restaurants and shopping. Very comfortable room and smenities. Helpful and friendly staff. A regular home away from home for us.highly recommend

Room tip: Facing courtyard with Juliet balcony
Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Phuong T, Front Office Manager at Garden Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We're happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope you'll join us again soon!

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

This is our second stay here and have already booked a third stay for my birthday. This hotel is the best I have ever stayed in period. Comfy mattress, spacious bathroom, great free morning coffee on each floor, and fantastic service from all hotel staff. I could not be more pleased with this hotel. I wish I could live here!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank PuddinheadRanger
Phuong T, Front Office Manager at Garden Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2018

Thank you so much for that great review! We're thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us so much and we are looking forward to your birthday visit!

Phuong T.

Reviewed June 24, 2018

I stay in a lot of hotels for work, the larger chains in particular start to all look the same, no matter what country you are in. The Garden Court was a breath of fresh air. The rooms are decked out in a colonial style and are equipped with everything you could ever need (including a stationary drawer!!!). They are light and bright and the beds super comfortable. The staff were really friendly and helpful (even trying to source an obscure beer for us - don´t ask) and it´s a great location. Heartily recommended.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We're all happy to hear that you enjoyed your say with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Phuong T.

Reviewed June 6, 2018

I loved staying at Garden Court Hotel! From the moment my friends and I entered the hotel I felt relaxed and welcomed. The decor is tasteful and every aspect of comfort is taken into consideration. The beds were so comfy and shower/bathtub was wonderful- was such a treat. The staff was attentive and knowledgable. In the morning, we loved sitting on the balcony while enjoying our delicious breakfast. The hotel has an excellent location. We were able to walk to local shops and restaurants. I will definitely return again!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nandini R, Front Office Manager at Garden Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2018

DTurner, thank you so much for the wonderful review! We're all very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff and amenities were to your liking. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

Incredibly warm staff provided old world hospitality and service for 2 weeks! The consistently high level of care from ALL staff was downright amazing and rare. My old goofy mutt felt so at home and we enjoyed the comforts of a fancy hotel without worrying about our dog disturbing anyone.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Zachary S, Front Office Manager at Garden Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2018

Maggie, thank you for that wonderful review! We were all so happy to have you and Lulu with us. We're thrilled to hear that your stay was so enjoyable and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Zachary S.