All reviews il fornaio molton brown toiletries heart of downtown marble bathroom truffle university avenue coffee and pastries rain shower boutique hotel beautiful hotel turn down service fresh fruit every morning little touches the entire staff comfortable bed wonderful stay
Reviewed September 21, 2018

This is the most charming hotel and it is no wonder I have stayed here once a month for the last couple of years. I absolutely love the staff who treat me like family and go above and beyond to take care of my needs. The hotel is well taken care and rooms are impeccable. The bed is a dream and I always have the best nights sleep. I stay here for work every month (consistently) and I have never had a bad experience. They are super attentive to my needs and always ensure I have a comfortable stay. The Garden Court truly is my home away from home and it wouldn't be so without the hospitality and warmth of the staff. Thanks for making every stay of mine so enjoyable and something I truly look forward to.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Phuong T, Front Office Manager at Garden Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

zm0gul, thank you so much for the wonderful review! We're very pleased to hear that you enjoy your stays with us so much and certainly appreciate your loyalty. We look forward to seeing you again many times in the future!

Warmly,
Phuong T.
Front Office Manager

Reviewed September 7, 2018

Amazing experience overall. In the heart of Palo Alto, there are tons of restaurants and stores easy to walk to. Traveling to Palo Alto for business, I wouldn't stay anywhere else. Also room came with complimentary breakfast at the restaurant next door, which was amazing as well.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Phuong T, Front Office Manager at Garden Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

Max, thank you so much for the great review! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

I want to commend the staff of the Hotel, but especially Jose Sandoval. I recently booked a one night stay with my daughter to get a good nights sleep before helping her move into her new apartment in the area the following day. That evening I twisted getting out of the bathtub, throwing out my lower back. I was in a lot of pain and the hotel staff provided help with ice and offering to get whatever I needed. They allowed me to extend my stay additional nights until I was over the worse part and they continued to help. I am very grateful for their understanding in an unpredictable and difficult situation.
The Hotel itself is lovely, pleasingly decorated and very comfortable. I look forward to returning when I visit my daughter.

Date of stay: August 2018

Susan, thank you so much for your review! We're sorry again to hear that you hurt your back, and we hope that you are feeling better! It was our pleasure having you stay with us, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed August 2, 2018

I stayed in February in conjunction with a conference at this hotel. The room was lovely and well appointed, comfortable bed. I liked that the bathroom sink was surrounded by a counter rather than being freestanding, which I find too often in hotels. The staff was great -- the valet was the same person who brought my room-service dinner, and he was charming. That dinner and breakfast the following morning were delicious.I had forgotten that I'd specified a need for a gluten-free lunch during the conference, but somehow I was fitted out with a great lunch in accord. But the best part was that I'd apparently made an error in my reservation, and the manager accommodated me nicely. Thank you.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much for the great review! We're pleased to hear that everything was to your liking. It was our pleasure having you and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

I had a day long conference in Palo Alto and flew out late. I was exhausted from the flight, and didn’t know what to expect. The hotel was small, but beautiful. The rooms were absolutely lovely and the bed was cushy and so soft. I slept incredibly all night long which doesn’t normally happen. The conference was at the hotel the next day and the food was great and during the breaks there was a great court yard.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank niki s

Niki, thank you for your review! We're so pleased to hear that everything was to your satisfaction and comfort. We hope to see you again soon!