“Very good ”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Went there for lunch,
Service was excellent, a lot of variety in the menu, I think there is a different menu in the evening.
The food was very good well served.
The price was fare

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed March 17, 2018

We were there many times and each time we had amazing food, good wine and professional friendly service .... Oyster salad-OMG ... die for ... :) But it's not always on the menu ... And, of course, steak fillet mignon with foie gras is just a killer ... absolutely perfect! I had my bloody steak, as I want, and it melts in my mouth ... like a foie gras ...
And dessert ... Try chocolate to see how good this life is!
I will continue coming and always recommend to my best friends!
Thank you, chef!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 5, 2018

A friend and I visited Pastis Bistro for the first time. We thoroughly enjoyed the Paris-like ambiance, though too cold here to take advantage of the outdoor seating. The food was fresh and tasty. The menu included different items like a fried oyster sandwich on a baguette and a differently-prepared sautéed sole with almonds. A nice find in "southern" Palo Alto.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 30, 2017

It was a great brunch. Service was excellent as well as ALL the food items.
The Owner was on service & taking care of all the guests there.
Since we went early, it was about half full.
Over all it was very, very enjoyable French brunch.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

Really nice French restaurant. Friendly staff, a really nice place to eat. The white Cote du Rhône recommended by the Friendly French waiter was really good. I also recommend the mussels ( though something to rince your fingers afterward would have been nice). Overall a really nice French restaurant that feels like home as I m French too. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: November 2017