“Great lunch place”
Review of Tootsies

Tootsies
Ranked #55 of 387 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Reviewed March 29, 2017

Sandwiches and italian food, lots of different salads and even brunch food. we often go here while working nearby, quick service, nice spot to sit out.

Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for a unscheduled brunch. Best thing about this place is the relaxing outdoor seating area. The menu isn't what I would call standard by American standards. Tasty mix of breakfast/lunch menu - see photo. Decent coffee. I would eat here again. Does not accept amex.

1  Thank nigeldiver
Reviewed November 5, 2016 via mobile

Real trattoria!!.... With great food that was served really fast!...I'd definitely come back again!!

Reviewed October 31, 2016 via mobile

Brunch is really good. It's a nice place to go with a friend for a quick bite to eat. It reminded me of a coffee shop, but with more menu items. The doughnut holes were great. The hot chocolate reminded me of Spanish hot chocolate that is served with churros. It was thick and rich. A chocolate lovers dream.

I enjoyed the fritta with spinach and cheese very lite. There is parking and lots of outdoor seating. It was hard to find seating for our group of four it was raining outside so we waited for people to leave then snagged their seats.

Reviewed August 26, 2016

You might think you are in Italy when you visit this little restaurant.
Probably since the owner is Italian and much of the menu reflects it. Food is really delicious.
Ordering is done at the counter and served to your table. At times it can be very crowded. Once you go, you know when it might be the best time to go in the future. I go on the early side. Great spot for brunch on Saturday. Good mix of families, couples, singles and all ages.