All reviewsmacaroonsmalin goetzboutique hotelthe location is perfectsilicon valleywithin walking distancewhole foodsuniversity avenuedefinitely stay here againbeds were comfortablefour seasonsfront desk staffenjoyed my staybusiness tripcaltrain stationlureralph
Reviewed July 10, 2018

We stayed here for one night in June to attend a birthday party nearby, and really enjoyed our stay.

The location is very central to downtown Palo Alto and nearby shops/restaurants. The rooms are beautiful, clean and provide just the right amenities.

There wasn't a gym on-site but they offered a few gym/yoga options within walking distance of the hotel.

The staff were very friendly.

We'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Jazz B, Front Office Manager at Nobu Hotel, Epiphany Palo Alto, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Hello Mix2t,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review out hotel and your stay with us. I was very happy to read that you enjoyed our location and staff while you were here. We are very excited that we will be opening our onsite gym soon! We should have the gym ready by the first week of September so you must return and check it out for yourself! If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 8, 2018

I relished every night we stayed at Nobu Hotel. I wasn't quite sure what to expect since I had heard of the infamous Nobu, but I thought their expertise was only in dining. Well, let me tell you - they have the hotel thing down. The room was spacious, comfortable, clean and contemporarily designed. I loved, loved the bathroom! The bed was comfortable and spacey enough for two. I slept like a baby every night. Obviously, we dined at Nobu and the food was flavorful, fresh and rich! The cocktails - some of the best I've ever had. My husband was so delighted with the food that we did in-room breakfast twice! The front desk service was superb, we were greeted by name every morning and they made us feel welcome. We checked out early at 4:30am and the bellman helped with the luggage and had our car waiting outside for us, and the young man at the front desk was so polite and respectful and very attentive. I was told that the renovation will be complete before the end of summer and I can't wait to see what it looks like when we return. If you're looking at another hotel around the same price point...just go with Nobu - it won't disappoint.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Jazz B, Front Office Manager at Nobu Hotel, Epiphany Palo Alto, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Good Afternoon Mikasa L,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. I was thrilled to read that you had such an amazing stay with us and that you were able to enjoy a variety of our amenities! We are also very excited for our remodel to be complete so we cant wait to welcome you back soon so see it! If you have any questions about when it will be complete or about anything else, please do not hesitate to reach out. We will see you soon!

Best,

Reviewed June 27, 2018

The hotel was so lovely!
Particularly exceptional was the help from Kash!
He went beyond to help us arrange everything we needed for our son's graduation. No task was answered with a negative or unknowing response. We had some difficult circumstances, and he was exceptional in helping quickly and thoroughly. All the front desk staff aided us and went out of their way to make our stay easy and delightful. If visiting Stanford or for no reason at all, this is the place to stay!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Hello Leslie524,

Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review about our property and taking the time to give Kaushik and the team an amazing shout out! I have already forwarded your review to our team so they are able to read your kind words. I was thrilled to read that Kash was able to take such great care of your guys while you were here. He is one of our best! If you have and additional comments or questions about our hotel, please do not hesitate to reach out and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

All the best,

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is close to great restaurants and downtown. It is clean and quiet.

You’ll be most impressed by the service though. The people here are so thoughtful.

I was walking with 3 cups of coffee and an employee ran to get the elevator for me. She even stepped inside and pressed the button for me.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Jazz B, Front Office Manager at Nobu Hotel, Epiphany Palo Alto, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Good Afternoon Greg H,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel and giving us such a great review! I was thrilled to reach that our team exceeded your expectation and thank you for including that example! I have forwarded your kind words to all our staff for them to see. We hope we can welcome you back in the future and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Best Regards,

Reviewed June 19, 2018

My husband and I walked in very late after midnight without a reservation hoping that they still had availability for one night at the Nobu Hotel, and we had an extremely pleasant stay. The gentleman at the front desk noticed we were very tired so he checked us in quickly and gave us a key so we don't have to wait too long, and it was a great experience. We had a very peaceful sleep in our bed, with no distractions whatsoever. The room was beautiful, I wish my bathroom looked like that. The valet parking staff member was also our bellman and very much snappy even in the wee hours. The breakfast was superb. The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful and accommodating and very sweet. We would definitely stay again when we have the chance!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SashaTl

Hello SashaTl,

Thank you so much for reviewing out hotel. I was thrilled to read that you enjoyed our stay so much even though you were here for such a short time! It was great to see that our overnight and our breakfast team exceeded your expectations. I have forwarded your review to our restaurant GM so he can relay your kind words to our team. We hope we can welcome you back in the future for anytime you are in the area. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out.

All the best,