“Top notch”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

As good if not better than any chicken tikka marsala that I've on the east coast. Great prices, too.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

I go here once in awhile, this restaurant is situated downtown on University Avenue and is always busy. The wait time is minimal; no more than 5-10 minutes every time I've gone for lunch or dinner. The staff is considerate and friendly, and the restaurant is clean. This is a casual dining atmosphere, and the food is well worth the price, which is inexpensive. Good for individuals or family, enjoyable every time

Reviewed 17 July 2016

I've been coming here for years and always get the same great quality, same friendly service and delicious food. The veg pakoras are a great way to start the evening. Crispy, crunchy and full of flavor. So many items to try and every one has been great. Lunch buffet is good, especially to try new things, but dinner is my favorite.

Reviewed 13 June 2016

We really like this place. It's a great option for take-out when my husband's coming home from work and we don't have a dinner plan set up. Their dal is really special, and we love anything made with paneer here. Reasonably priced, especially compared to a lot of the fancier Indian establishments in Palo Alto and Mountain View. It's a staple for us!

Reviewed 13 May 2016

When away from home and craving Indian food, Darbar does a great job of providing those familiar tastes. Very friendly and straightforward place, nothing fancy.