“Good coffee, but worth the price?”
Review of Blue Bottle Coffee

Blue Bottle Coffee
Ranked #3 of 25 Coffee & Tea in Palo Alto
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

While I appreciate a great cup of coffee, good service and a milk heart on my latte, i wish the coffees were larger.

Reviewed March 17, 2017

This is the best cafe you can find in South Bay area. They roast their coffee beans daily in Oakland, CA. They have other stores in San Francisco. You can purchase coffee beans in the store and they sell a variety of coffee accessories. Coffee beans are in very good quality. They are expensive compared to other brands sold in stores (like Costco or safeway).

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Try their hot chocolate: it is delicious! I love the place. It used to be a bookshop and the architecture of it is gorgeous

Reviewed December 21, 2016 via mobile

I am a fan of Blue Bottle Coffee from my time living in San Francisco. So whenever I visit, it's on my list to get. Since I was in the area meeting family for dinner, I spotted someone carrying a Blue Bottle coffee cup. So I was pleasantly surprised to find one a few blocks away.

When I spotted it, I could only see a small espresso cart outside that was closed. I was really disappointed, but we decided to check it out anyway and we are glad we did.

The coffee shop splits it's space with a co working company and its absolutely beautiful. We came with the Christmas lights lit and it was still brisk mid afternoon. You felt like you were walking into a dream. I wish we could have visited longer. It was beautiful.

The coffee of course was excellent. The best we have had on the trip so far. Even above Philz. We shared a latte. It was creamy and delicious.

Love this place.

Reviewed November 11, 2016

I had a few coffees and some snacks while working at the Hanna House.
This was one of the best coffee I've had in the area.
Awesome Avocado on toast