Hotel Parmani(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
US$129
Hotels.com
Creekside Inn - A Greystone Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$499
US$399
  • Restaurant
Dinah's Garden Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$195
Dinahs Garden
Hotel Keen(Palo Alto)
US$249
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
The Zen Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$209
The Zen Hotel
US$315
  • Pool
Country Inn(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
US$202
Cardinal Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
US$149
Agoda.com
All reviewsfront deskcabana roomshuttle servicebusiness tripel caminosilicon valleyself parkingpleasant stayhotel restaurantsan franciscostanford universitybeatlesjavierdylancybrunchconference
Reviewed February 22, 2018

I decided to take a staycation on New Years eve. I checked in and enjoyed a quiet dinner in the dining rom. I've enjoyed dinner here twice and both times the food was excellent. The menu is creative and unique. The staff were all very friendly and attentive, from the front desk to the servers. We even got a visit from one of the chefs, Stephen. The presentation of the food was impeccable too. Thrilled to learn my church started out in this hotel before moving to a bigger venue in Palo Alto.
I only wish my stay was longer so I could enjoy the poolside patio outside my room.
All of this and they are pet friendly with a little dog park in the back of the property!

Room Tip: Pool side room with patio and grass outside the French doors are great!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank heidiwynne
Reviewed February 14, 2018

I spent very little time at the hotel, but I arrived around 9:30 pm and the kitchen manager made sure I got a delicious dinner and delivered it to me by the little outside fireplace where I was sitting. His attentiveness was the highlight of the visit!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank AnnaBaldwin
Reviewed February 7, 2018

Wanted to like this hotel. Pool area is great, staff is very nice and helpful. The restaurant seems strange as it feels like it is in the middle of a conference area, but the food was actually great. Gym is nice too.

I can't speak for the tower rooms, which seem to be newer, but the poolside cabana rooms are falling apart. My carpet was stained, the furniture was worn, mattress was concave, and the ceiling was collapsing in the bathroom from leaks. The patio was pleasant and the view was good, but those are the most positive things I can say about the room. I think you can get something in better shape for the same value elsewhere, granted the whole area is very expensive.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank bmay87
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Palo Alto, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2018

Hi bmay87,

Thank you for your stay and for leaving a review about our hotel on TripAdvisor. It is good to know that you were satisfied with the level of customer service delivered by our hotel staff. Thank you as well for noting the good food served.

However, I am sorry for the disappointments you had with the condition of the room received and its cleanliness. I appreciate your comments on the aspects of the room that needs updating and be rest assured, these will be shared with the management team to determine the areas that will benefit from our additional attention.

Again, thank you for your comments and for choosing us for your lodging needs.

Ingrid V.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

Tired and outdated for the cost of the rooms. I stayed for three nights and it took two phone calls to the front desk to get a new lightbulb in the bathroom. The cabana room I stayed in had stains throughout, less than plush bedding and completely thin & threadbare towels.

As nice as the folks at the front desk were, it doesn't make up for these outdated conditions.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank KristiMD
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Palo Alto, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2018

Hello KristiMD,

Thanks for choosing us and for leaving a review. It is unfortunate that you were not able to fully enjoy your stay with us due to the condition of the rooms and the lack of attention when you called for the change of the light bulb. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconveniences you have faced during your stay. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for.

Best Regards,

John O

Reviewed January 1, 2018

We were here for an event at the hotel and wanted a room for the night. We checked in late afternoon and there were plenty of folks at the front desk to help us. Staff was attentive, polite and efficient. Room was a good size and everything was clean and functioning. There was a strong smell of some sort of "cleaner" in the hallway that never did quite dissipate. Parking was $12, a bit of a put-off, but I was aware of it and just factored it into the price of the room. Our room /floor was quite, but friends on another floor said they had a party going on next door. Not the hotels fault, just glad we didn't have to deal with it. We stayed at an "off time" so no real crowds in the lobby or restaurant. A few restaurants in the area, but not many. As I said it worked for us because of the event at the hotel.

Room Tip: Higher floor in main tower better than room in wings by the pool / courtyard
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Palo Alto, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2018

Hi Mike B!

Thanks for staying at our hotel and sharing your experience! We're glad that you had an enjoyable stay with us thanks to our cordial hotels staff and clean rooms. We just regret that an unpleasant smell and our parking fee marred your otherwise pleasant stay. Everybody here wants each of our guests to leave with pleasant memories. You can be sure your comments will be taken into consideration when making decisions about our future pricing strategies and updates.

Once again, thanks for the feedback, and I hope we have the opportunity to show you an experience that aligns with the many 5-star reviews we receive every week.

Safe travels,