“Delicious ”
Review of Bill's Cafe

Bill's Cafe
Ranked #110 of 387 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

We had the veggie scrambler and eggs benedict. Both very good. Quick service. Friendly staff. Easy to find parking.

Reviewed November 17, 2017

We were shopping nearby and asked for an easy lunch recommendation, and were referred to Bill's Cafe. Menu, seating booths, and customer service are the typical American diner style, and it was very relaxing. Nicely built or remodeled, with super friendly staff. Food is not gourmet in any way, but portions are big. That was going top be our main meal of the day, due to travel, and it was just what we needed.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

Bill’s in Palo Alto is open ONLY for breakfast and lunch. I have eaten there for both.

The Frisco Burger was excellent – burger with cheese and Thousand Island dressing.

One time I ordered the lox and bagels with eggs – I thought it sounded good and separate. They brought it as a mix of eggs and lox. That was not what I desired. The menu was unclear.

Another time I ordered the BLT sandwich and it was mediocre at best. Avoid it.

On one occasion the waitress was attentive. But on another occasion she was not at all attentive. I asked for a coffee refill but it never came. And I asked to pay the bill because I was in a rush for a dental appointment. The waitress did not come with the bill for 10 minutes and that is absolutely unacceptable.

There is plenty of off street parking and there is outside seating.

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

Roberto made a great diner even better. Great omlettes, good coffee, great service. Well priced. Parking readily available. Cannot say enough good things about it.

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

I've visited the Alameda Rd and Willow locations. There is a wait but we'll worth it, breakfast is awesome. Yesterday, we went to Palo Alto location and no wait! Unlike most breakfast places you are able to get pancake combo as opposed to ala carte. Loved the mimosa!