“Nice Lounge With Good Food”
Review of Salt Lounge

Salt Lounge
Ranked #12 of 17 Nightlife in Pasadena
Reviewed November 28, 2014

I have been back here a few times recently on Monday night for Monday Night Football. This is a nice lounge with good food. If you like chicken wings they have at least 3 different kinds (barbecue, Asian zing and I think sweet & sour). All were really good (better than I had remembered). They also have flatbread pizza, angus sliders, french fries (regular and sweet potato), potato balls and buffalo chicken wrap. I really like the buffalo chicken wrap.

My only suggestion for improvement here would be that the bartenders were not that attentive. At about 6:00 PM with almost no one sitting at the bar it still took 5 or 10 minutes to get the bartenders attention. A friend of mine had the same experience on the same night.

Overall this is a really nice looking place and a good place to go for Monday Night Football when they have beer and food specials. It is located in the basement of the iPic Movie Theatre in a courtyard behind Colorado Boulevard (near Sushi Roku).

1  Thank JohnB00007
Karen P, Guest Relations Manager at Salt Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2014

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your feedback. Your concern will be addressed. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

This place is hidden 2 floors below street level in the Ipic movie theatre building. I don't think many people know it is there as you can't see the Salt Lounge from street level. A bunch of us went there for Monday Night Football. Our hostess did a great job of making sure we had everything we needed. On Monday nights they have food and drink specials such as 50 cent wings and $2 beer (I think it was for Bud Light only). The wings were good (but not great). They have other appetizers also such as Angus sliders, pizza, flatbread nachos and some sort of potato chip thing that is a bit hard to describe but tasted pretty good.

During halftime of the football game they had a free raffle and also a trivia contest (on this night it was Oakland Raiders trivia). There were even 2 beautiful Bud Light girls there earlier in the night.

This is a really beautiful lounge and the staff did their best to keep us happy. Compared to what I might have spent elsewhere to enjoy the game this place was a bargain. I am guessing this may not last forever as more people discover this place.

2  Thank JohnB00007
Karen P, Guest Relations Manager at Salt Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Thank you for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your Salt Lounge experience, and we look forward to serving you again soon!