All reviews hard boiled eggs parade route tournament of roses parade pleasant stay cereal
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

We had a medical emergency and we had no idea what and where to start finding a safe and quite place to stay. With the severity of our situation we pulled into the first place we came to. Fortunately luck was on are side. The hotel lobby clerk was wonderful in helping us with all our needs. They went out of their way to make us very comfortable and very compassionate. They let us stay in the same room for the two weeks we were there. Anyone looking for a great and affordable hotel with very kind and genuine people then this is the place for you. Thanks again to the staff at Pasadena Ramada inn.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank downtoo
Reviewed March 19, 2018

I went to the Ramada Pasadena with my school group. I called to confirm my reservation one week before our stay because I had not heard anything and found that the woman I had spoken with had only reserved one of the 8 rooms that I had asked for when we had spoken. The man I spoke with fixed the problem and sent me email confirmation for each of the 8 rooms. When we got there, they wanted to charge my credit card for the entirety of the stay even though they had promised to take the school check on the day of check-in. I had to fight hard with them to work out a compromise. Despite advertising that the rooms were newly renovated, a few of our rooms smelled like smoke and my room had no blankets. The breakfast that they promised (with sausage/bacon, eggs, waffles, cereal, and so forth) was less than promised and only had some of what was promised. The hotel staff was mostly rude (a couple were helpful) and even asked for tips (I'm fine with tipping, but don't ask for it. That's rude!). The overall experience was poor and disappointing. We do not plan to ever use that hotel again.

Reviewed March 15, 2018

I have stayed here before however, there were people smoking weed somewhere in the rooms or cars. Also, there was holes from smoking on the floors. The breakfast was very unhealthy and tasteless. Although the price was right, I will spend extra money to feel comfortable while I sleep. If your looking for just a bed then this is the place for you.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family