All reviewsyogurtseparate freezerroom was cleanset top boxflat screen tvvanity areanice breakfastgreat place to stayusa todayfree breakfastsmall poolmotel stylemini fridge and microwaverose paraderose bowlwi fieasy access
Reviewed March 12, 2018

A huge disappointment from the moment I checked in. Leonard at the front desk did not smile or make eye contact with me. I also noted his appearance was sloppy to go along with his lackluster attitude. After a long 7 hour ride I just wanted a safe place to rest before going to see my dying aunt. The walk up to the third floor is a stairwell. There is no elevator. Not a problem if you are healthy enough and don't have a lot of luggage. The room was clean as advertised. The rooms face the parking lot. Get ready for alot of slamming car doors and adjacent room doors. People smoking and talking outside their rooms on the balcony. It was awful and anything but comfortable! I will NEVER stay there again. Didn't go to the FREE breakfast I was so disgusted. When I turned in the key, the front desk clerk (not Leonard) didn't ask how my stay was until he handed me the receipt. I told him it was the worst night of noise I have ever experienced and I would never be back there. He just looked at me. Didn't have a thing to say. A simple, I'm very sorry would have been a good place to start. Most of these clerks have no training on the very basic customer service skills. Don't waste your money here!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank azgrnthumb
Reviewed March 5, 2018

Great location - just off the I-10. Next to a Walgreens. Good selection of restaurants in walking distance. 24 hour Von's grocery super store across the street with a Starbucks. The price is reasonable. The breakfast is average. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We have stayed there at least 10 times.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed February 25, 2018

I don't like to write neg. reviews but this place was bad. The plumbing backed up and several first floor toilets flooded over. the front desk staff used a small residential drain snake to clean out the main line, they had toilet paper and sewer water all over the front entrance of the hotel parking lot.. the fire alarm went of 2 times on Saturday night. There was a family in the room above us that had children jumping off of the bed and stomping all over the room, we told the front desk clerk but that did no good. The place needs some serious updating and cleaning!! Not worth staying at any price!! I sent a negative review directly to the hotel and the manager wrote back apologizing for everything. I wouldn't stay there again even if I was given a free week, and free airfare to get there!!!

Room Tip: My best tip is please consider another hotel!!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

This was a great hotel for a weekend getaway to Pasadena close proximity to Vons grocery store Walgreens Subway other retail and restaurant venues Hotel provided free hot breakfast they also provide a pool and a hot tub. The room is spacious also came with refrigerator and microwave free WiFi and cable TV, room also came with an in-room safe and free parking in the front desk agent was very friendly and personable I would highly recommend this hotel to friends and family

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank David B
Reviewed January 3, 2018

Great value for the area. Nicely updated 60s or 70s era motel. Clean and modern decor in the rooms. Fridge, microwave, coffee, and other convenient amenities in the rooms.
Close to cafes and the museums. Nice and friendly staff. Breakfast included, though the breakfast room is TINY and cramped. Small pool and spa. We made use of the coin-op laundry (very handy!) but they should offer laundry soap to use.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business