Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jeanne W
Louisville, KY

Nice Westin

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 15, 2024
Very nice and comfortable. This Westin was very clean and I appreciated the free coffee in the morning, although I would have liked it around 6 am my second day (not available until 6:30), as LA traffic is so bad that you have to leave by 6:30 to get by LAX.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Responded May 17, 2024

Thank you for choosing The Westin Pasadena. We're glad you found our hotel well-kept and appreciated our morning coffee. We'll also take note of your suggestion for earlier availability to better accommodate guests with early departures. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back soon.
C$197
    C$98
3.2 km from The Westin Pasadena
View more hotels in Pasadena
1,702 results
All reviews heavenly bed city hall california pizza kitchen self parking hotel restaurant starbucks coffee fire pit old town per day rose bowl convention center los angeles norman valet ventana gym privileges
Selected filters
Reviewed May 5, 2024

Came to Pasadena for a girls weekend with my mom and booked our a stay at this Westin property. I didn't expect it to be so large! It was beautifully designed, clean, and service was top notch.

Upon check-in, the front desk agent asked what the reason for our stay was and I mentioned we just came to eat good food. She quickly recommended me several great places in the area. She was so helpful and kind. Also, when there wasn't a bell hop available, another front desk agent took our bags up for us immediately. All the front desk agents were so helpful and kind.

Valet was also quick to grab my car each time but honestly, everything was walking distance. We went to all the shops nearby, ate at all the restaurants and I truly feel like I didn't even need a car. Would stay here again for sure!

Room tip: The doors slam pretty loud and we could hear any time a guest entered or exited their rooms nearby but it was never an issue at night.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at The Westin Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2024

Dear Mint,
It was a pleasure hosting you at The Westin Pasadena! We're glad our clean, welcoming accommodations and tasty food impressed you. Thank you for sharing how much you appreciated our dining suggestions. The next time you're in the area, please come back to see us.

Reviewed May 2, 2024

I was having a rough travel day and found that I had made an error in my booking, which could have made a hard day much worse. Tara was at the counter and went above and beyond to help me sort out the problem. Folks like her are incredibly helpful and why I often choose Marriott!

Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager, General Manager at The Westin Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2024

Dear Joe,
We know how stressful traveling can be, and the last thing we ever want is to add to that stress. In fact, we work hard to make sure at the end of a long travel day, you have a warm, comfortable bed just waiting to welcome you for a perfect night's sleep. We'll be sure Tara hears your appreciation, and we know it'll make her day. We hope to welcome you back soon to The Westin Pasadena for another opportunity to be treated like family.

Reviewed April 26, 2024

Autumn and Adriane were so kind and helpful getting me into a beautiful room for my stay in Pasadena. I had left my special pillow here last time I stayed. They had it waiting for me to pick it up. The staff are the best! And this room and views! Nice!

Room tip: Have a problem! Ask for help. The staff are the best!
Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
General Manager, General Manager at The Westin Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2024

This is exceptionally high praise, especially from a loyal guest such as yourself, and we're so glad to hear you had such a fantastic time with us! We'll be sure to share your compliments with our team, especially to Autumn and Adriane, and we know they'll be so pleased you appreciated their efforts. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Westin Pasad!

Reviewed April 17, 2024

The good: Staff very friendly. Hotel has potential. The bad: Desperately needs rehab. Our room looked like a left over from the 70’s. Bathroom had been “renovated” by apparently removing tub and making a shower that was 10 feet long. Single sink. Sheets old and wrinkly. No pen and paper. Lighting in room inadequate. Safe didn’t work and located in part of closet difficult to access. Basically the rooms need top to bottom renovation. Price too expensive for quality.

Breakfast took much too long even tho we were in early side. Very limited menu - water for tea was cloudy!!

Gym has good selection of equipment but dreary and freezing.

I had good expectations - was very disappointed.

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at The Westin Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2024

We are sincerely sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations or our high standards on your recent visit. While we are happy to know our friendly team made a positive impact on you, we regret the inconveniences caused by the condition of your room, our amenities, and the timeliness of breakfast. Rest assured, your comments have been heard, and we will be addressing these matters with the appropriate teams to ensure improvements are made where needed. Thank you for your feedback, as this will help us enhance the experience of future guests. It was a pleasure having you here, and we hope you will give us another chance to change your perceptions down the line.

Reviewed March 24, 2024

I just checked in and Lavit was so nice he made me feel right at home. I stay at the Westin Pasadena about 10 to 12 times a year but with that hospitality I will stay here more.m I’ve been staying at this hotel for 20 yrs and the service keeps getting better and better. I’m a loyal Marriot member for over 25 years.

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager, General Manager at The Westin Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2024

Dear Mark,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We're so happy to know that our team's attentive service impressed you and we'll be sure to pass your compliments along to Lavit. Please consider coming back to join us again soon for another great stay.