All reviews convention center the club lounge old town within walking distance first floor front desk staff free shuttle an older hotel shops and restaurants hotel staff mini fridge self parking rose bowl rose parade los angeles colorado blvd henry
Reviewed May 11, 2016

Monica at the front desk was extremely welcoming from the moment we walked through the doors. Furthermore, our stay was such a great experience thanks to the friendly and hard-working staff. From Kevin at the front desk, to our courteous shuttle drivers, to our kind housekeeping people, we felt cared for by each one of the Sheraton's staff above and beyond our expectations! Thanks for all of your kindness, we will be back again shortly!

Room Tip: third floor, best floor
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 3, 2016 via mobile

So me and my wife have stayed at the Sheraton a couple times in the past, mainly for conventions that have to do with our hobby. The first time we stayed was OK nothing really to write home about. The second time we were scheduled to stay we had a really bad experience with a service manager but I can't remember his name our room was unavailable even though we pre-booked it a month prior to arriving not to get into anything negative but I will save the customer service that this gentleman provided was not up to par. So the next morning I asked to speak to another manager and to let him know how unhappy we were he immediately apologized sincerely and said that he would like to deal with us from here on out we excepted his apology and tried to have the best stay possible. So this last month we had to return to the Sheraton so we called to book a room and we asked to speak with Alex, Alex got on the phone and was as pleasant as could be he actually remembered us and wanted to assure that this time around if there was anything he could do to make our stay more pleasant please let him know. So we booked the room and it was my birthday weekend not only was the room that we wanted booked thanks to him but when we arrived inside room there was a birthday card! and a bottle of champagne on the house! Pretty awesome stuff thank you Alex for taking your customer skills to a whole new level truly appreciate you. Also I would like to mention Brady who was very nice every time we called or had any questions about the hotel or the surrounding areas. And last but not least we cannot forget Henry who does the shuttle he was very cool and nice to speak with the few times we asked them to take us to get something around town. In all in all it was a excellent Experience and wanted the 3 names I mentioned to be known as they truly did a great job making me and my wife feel welcomed and accommodated. Thanks guys! Kudos

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
PasadenaSheraton, Director of Operations at Sheraton Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2016

Dear Bo C,

Thank you for the outstanding review you posted in TripAdvisor. We truly appreciate that you took the time out of your day to share your feedback from your recent stay.

Your comments makes me proud to be a part of a dynamic team of people who care. I’m happy to know that all of our associates such as Alex, Brady and Henry exceeded your expectations and took the opportunity to make your stay memorable.

We appreciate your loyalty to the Sheraton Pasadena Hotel and look forward to your next visit.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed May 3, 2016

I have been staying at sheratons for the past 15 plus years. Many of them outside of the states. I keep going back because they truly care about me and my needs. Have i had problems, sure i have but they have always gone out of there way to fix it and satisfy my needs. I don't recommend very many things but I do recommend sheraton hotels. Great beds and always clean rooms.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Dear johnsongary47,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to post an excellent review on TripAdvisor.

Your comments makes me proud to be a part of a dynamic team of people who care. I’m happy to know that all of our associates exceeded your expectations and took the opportunity to make your stay memorable.

We appreciate your loyalty to the Sheraton Pasadena Hotel and look forward to providing you with another five-star stay.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed April 30, 2016

Distinctly average with old noisy air conditioners. Drab decor badly needs an uplift. Ground floor split level rooms make no sense a and are certainly access unfriendly. Location is handy but car parking charges are excessive. Food only if you are desperate. Based on rate there are better places to stay in The area.

Room Tip: Stay off first floor
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Dear John O,

Thank you for taking the time out to post your feedback from your most recent stay at the Sheraton Pasadena Hotel.

We are very disappointed to hear that your stay at the hotel did not meet your expectations. We hope you will give us another chance in the future to make it up to you. Please let me know if you want to discuss this personally.

Reviewed April 20, 2016

The hotel is located in a great, centralized location. The lobby is clean, and welcoming as well as really fantastic front desk assistance. The rooms were good in size and comfortable. Though the outside is a bit dated, inside looked great. Housekeeping was a bit off - they made the bed, changed the towels but that was it. Didn't even clean up coffee stains on the desk or throw away trash. I travel a lot and this was the first time I have seen this - my guess is that I stayed there when a less experienced person was working. Also note that the parking is NOT free, though you get in/out privileges from the garage. You would expect that in a large city, not Pasadena. 18 bucks extra a day for the parking.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends